Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718088 times)

Then get a haircut...
Ha, if I won't listen to every family member I pretty much have, I won't be listening to you. :)

Your all just mad cause Im lovey.

Face/head removal may be more effective?

Ha, if I won't listen to every family member I pretty much have, I won't be listening to you. :)

Yeah I get that stuff from my family too, Don't change your hair though it looks pretty cool.

Damnit, I thought you would listen to me. As you know, the whole world revolves around me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Uh...yeah.

Yeah I get that stuff from my family too, Don't change your hair though it looks pretty cool.
Heh, thanks.

Wtf. Everyone who has been posting a pic recently looks almost exactly the same.

Wtf. Everyone who has been posting a pic recently looks almost exactly the same.

I SHALL REMEDY.

Bad hair day + sleeping pill = :c

My dad takes lots of crazy pills because he had a double lung transplant 3 weeks ago.

Cam whore time.

Next VH right here. Someone will find pictures of you masturbating and wearing thongs soon enough.

Next VH right here. Someone will find pictures of you masturbating and wearing thongs soon enough.
Wait, wait, wait. What the forget did I miss when I was gone?

Lol at people telling other people what to do.

"Get a haircut."

"Take a shower."

How about mind your own business?
You told me to get my long hair cut :o

Also the reason I could only give my self head is because it hurt like loving hell to bend that far over, once I did it by sitting down and grabbing the bottom of my thighs and just pulling, and another time I did it upside down in an arch with my arms around my legs and my richard over my face.

Now that I have told you how it is done, you must go try it. And you must take pics.