Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8860404 times)

You second a statement?
Second, confirm, agree, it's all good.

Looked up chan, I just found a bunch of stuff about anime. Were did you find pictures of me?

Nice job playing dumb, you  ALMOST got me.

Looked up chan, I just found a bunch of stuff about anime. Were did you find pictures of me?
WHY WONT THEY JUST GIVE UP? D:

same image host too
It's a good host I use it when I'm to lazy to use photobucket. It's good for uploading hentai too :D

Why don't we shut the forget up about omnom and assume it's a guy until proof (crumbled paper saying "Hi BL! -Omnom")?

Why don't we shut the forget up about omnom and assume it's a guy until proof (crumbled paper saying "Hi BL! -Omnom")?

And half of it has to be behind a half-frosted plate of glass, with another part shown in the reflection of a mirror.

And half of it has to be behind a half-frosted plate of glass, with another part shown in the reflection of a mirror.
Yes, that's the best way to confirm it.

Or you could just go on webcam or make a video.

that sounds like a pro photoshopper challenge

No.
[begin short japanese culture lesson]Chan is not just anime, its actual japanese naming. Like names for your friends, and if you call someone by just their first name, its either that person is your best friend, or your insulting them. [end short japanese culture lesson]

sooo i decided to look at this forum and ppl are talking about anime when its supposed to be about posting pics of yourself.

This thread goes off topic quite a bit.

This thread goes off topic quite a bit.

More like way more than needed.