Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8715394 times)

So I came back home today, my parents bathroom is half renovated, the living room is half renovated (but useable) with wood flooring and new sofa/recliners.

And then I see my parents closet is empty aside from paint, and dirt/dust, and equipment.

Then I hear, "Nick, don't go to your room or you will stuff bricks."
Well it can't be that ba- GAEFAHEUWFHWGARFSDERFDASEHWRF

THIS SHALT NOT BE IGNORED-ETH.

Yes it shalt as I am king and I demand it!

was your mom remodeling?

THIS SHALT NOT BE IGNORED-ETH.
If my house was that messy. I would consider Self Delete.

If my house was that messy. I would consider Self Delete.
I could barely make a path to my loving computer.

was your mom remodeling?
Yes.
The master bathroom is half-done, it's where I take my showers because generally my brother wakes up when I wake up to take showers, and he takes the other bathroom shower (so now I'm getting an awesome one WITH A TOWEL WARMER BITSHES). It's nice so far, but still, not done. The closet in the master bedroom is hollowed out, full of equipment sorta for contractors and painted. So all the stuff in the closet got dumped in my room. Yes, it's a BIG big closet.

The living room/hallways carpeting is gone, replaced with nice hardwood flooring like in my room, and we have recliners and a new sofa. No new LED tv yet, but on the bright side I finally saw the surface of the dining table in a year.

so now I'm getting an awesome one WITH A TOWEL WARMER BITSHES).
wtf

No one likes cold towels. Duh.
I do, it cools me off after a hot, steamy shower.

It gets cold here :(.

I like cold showers, more refreshing, and it feels very good whenever you let it spray down your hair on to your body.
Also when you get out of the shower, there's no hot steam, it's not so humid, and you're not so hot.

Page 1337!

wait forget

Azimuth's bot forgeted up, or he's just being handicapped and spamming again.

Azimuth's bot forgeted up, or he's just being handicapped and spamming again.
Most likely the latter.