Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8863989 times)

Ephi, you owe us nudes.
Also, Badspot hasn't been yet to see what we did :D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 04:15:46 PM by DrMobius »

You hold little girls in the air by their boobs.

Though out of anyone here, I have the absolute least right to call anyone scummy/perverted.
I can agree with both of those statements. The worst I do is look at research and I don't think that is considered scummy.

Win hoodie, where2get.

In your favorite local Metal/Gothic shop for $23 :D

Well I didn't mention 4chan specifically, but the people who frequent chan boards are by far some of the scummiest people on the internet (fact). Scummy people tend to dress as scrubs. Typical scrub garments include t-shirts with toilet humor and video game characters.

What the forget

So if I wear a Mario shirt I'm automatically scummy?

That's the largest load of bullstuff I've read in awhile.

If you use your brain and understand the gibber part of his sentences you actually would see what he means.
It makes perfect sense to me and he's somehow right.

After further brown townyzing, I have come up with this simple Otis Logic outline:

• 4chan (or other chan) regulars are scummy.
  • Scummy people dress in t-shirts that contain toilet humor or video game characters.

With this logic, I am a 4chan (or other chan) regular.

I don't see how that post can be pulled apart any further. Enlighten me.

After further brown townyzing, I have come up with this simple Otis Logic outline:

• 4chan (or other chan) regulars are scummy.
  • Scummy people dress in t-shirts that contain toilet humor or video game characters.

With this logic, I am a 4chan (or other chan) regular.

I don't see how that post can be pulled apart any further. Enlighten me.

Just because 4chan frequenters are scummy does not mean scummy people are 4chan frequenters.

learn2logic.

Just because 4chan frequenters are scummy does not mean scummy people are 4chan frequenters.

learn2logic.

True, true.

Ephi, you owe us nudes.

You guys chose the goose over the nudes!

You guys chose the goose over the nudes!
That's it, I'm giving him your nudes.

Actually, it was one vote nudes, one vote goose, one vote nudes of the goose.

Neat Knuckles doll WhoDa?, what is that thing to the left and right of it though?

Well I didn't mention 4chan specifically, but the people who frequent chan boards are by far some of the scummiest people on the internet (fact).
I'm scummy according to this.
:(