Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8885801 times)

So do it.
I'd rather not on a public forum. Either a private forum or MySpace your choice.

I'd rather not on a public forum. Either a private forum or MySpace your choice.
But if you're going to add random people to see your picture, it wouldn't matter anyway. They could easily save it then post it themselves.

But if you're going to add random people to see your picture, it wouldn't matter anyway. They could easily save it then post it themselves.
I know which is why I might not post one at all.

I know which is why I might not post one at all.
I don't think you got my point. You said this:
I'll request you so you can look at mine. Just PM your URL and lets not make this drama.
Which is letting random people on the internet see your picture. If you're going to do that, just make it simpler and post the damned picture yourself.

I don't think you got my point. You said this:Which is letting random people on the internet see your picture. If you're going to do that, just make it simpler and post the damned picture yourself.
The second quote is towards NickTheSushi which I've know a while, but still why are you continously asking me. It's obviously never going to happen.

if no one knew the back story to this argument, it'd sound really gay.

Take one for the team, Door.

Take one for the team, Door.
I'd rather not, he could be fugly. :c

Unless you meant that I should post a picture. I already have, three in fact.

I'd rather not, he could be fugly. :c

Unless you meant that I should post a picture. I already have, three in fact.
I don't think he wants to go through 1459 pages to find it :<

Okay well I'll give a desciption...

I've been told I look a lot like Noah from the Notebook when I grow my hair out long, which it is long right now. See the picture of Noah.

I might just post a picture of me down at Disney Dual's wrestling but my hair is shorter in that pick since it was wrestling season but thats all im saying for now.

EDIT: Also my hair is a lighter blonde than Noah's. Especially when I get in the sun a lot.

Okay well I'll give a desciption...

I've been told I look a lot like Noah from the Notebook when I grow my hair out long, which it is long right now. See the picture of Noah.

I might just post a picture of me down at Disney Dual's wrestling but my hair is shorter in that pick since it was wrestling season but thats all im saying for now.

EDIT: Also my hair is a lighter blonde than Noah's. Especially when I get in the sun a lot.
Just post yourself god damn...

Just post yourself god damn...
Maybe a wrestling one later if I can find someone else who wrestles and wants to post as well.

You don't need to do fancy poses or anything, just post a god damned picture.