Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8715533 times)

Well, it's better than this:
-awfulsnip-

And goddamn with your spacing, I get that it's your style and all that but...damn it...
what.

See, I'm not even going to read that.

And see, that's wonderful, I really don't care.

If its so difficult for you to read something as such, then you probably shouldn't have all of those diplomas.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AydffzwXAyo/TWSWrOQXTUI/AAAAAAAAAqA/LjnnvHbdaOw/s1600/handwriting.jpg[/img

And goddamn with your spacing, I get that it's your style and all that but...damn it...

Is that even your handwriting o_o

See, I just searched "bad handwriting" and, actually, that picture looks very close to that of one of my friends who is dis graphic. What I was trying to say is, so what if it's girly, at least it's legible.

That's my handwriting. And sorry I look so damn weird/creepy behind the paper. Angles are bizarre.

had your own
we'r ett'n understand
mesh qijihu insnig
else & hil Ocrful
tu more pel tucj k
non pl they'll lea
I don't know a l
and differ learn a
bd it's orrret

See, I just searched "bad handwriting" and, actually, that picture looks very close to that of one of my friends who is dis graphic. What I was trying to say is, so what if it's girly, at least it's legible.

I spend hours daily writing stories and poetry. I love doing it, and I generally give my poems to my girlfriend or something, or to friends who need a smile, and I like to think that because I put effort into my handwriting, it makes them smile more than if I did some caveman printing on it

I read it. It made me ;_;

My little thingy?
[IMG]http://ploader.net/files/44e24a454bd7feba95ee400aefd5c75d.jpg[/img

That's my handwriting. And sorry I look so damn weird/creepy behind the paper. Angles are bizarre.

That's actually very nice, I do like it.

I meant Monocle's post.
my feelings brah... I just don't know anymore..

my feelings brah... I just don't know anymore..

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean.

But.. Whatever. I can't force you to like me, nor accept me for what I am. You can pick apart my imperfections, but my imperfections are what make me... me.

:I

I spend hours daily writing stories and poetry. I love doing it, and I generally give my poems to my girlfriend or something, or to friends who need a smile, and I like to think that because I put effort into my handwriting, it makes them smile more than if I did some caveman printing on it

D'AAAAAAWWWWWWW

But.. Whatever. I can't force you to like me, nor accept me for what I am. You can pick apart my imperfections, but my imperfections are what make me... me.

Okay you can stop being so genuine and sentimental now. ;-;

Okay you can stop being so genuine and sentimental now. ;-;

I don't like lying. So what's the point? Plus, I figured it'd be time you all knew who I really am. So you'd understand why I made my 'Ask Mistur Monocle' thread. Not as a call to attention for myself, not to boost my e-peen, but because people will always need someone there for them, and whether it be for something silly, or if they're dealing with hell, I made the topic to try and assist people and make their lives maybe a tiny bit easier.

Idunno what to say :x That's me.

Damn girl, you're smokin'! More pics now!