Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8716084 times)

i came buckets!1

That picture is 5 years old and she probably has a kid now. lol

She's probably a man now.

Damn girl, you're smokin'! More pics now!

eat something.
i came buckets!1

That picture is 5 years old and she probably has a kid now. lol

Nope, she's in college. I still keep contact with her occasionally on MSN. Haven't talked to her in a few months though.

She's probably a man now.

I'm pretty sure he was always a man.

For forgets sake, stop making me laugh Otis.

Kitty was Ephialtes right?

Wow noob that pic is from the beginning of this topic... its like 5 years old learn how to post cigarette

Wow noob that pic is from the beginning of this topic... its like 5 years old learn how to post cigarette

Is all that just a desperate cry for Otis' attention? まほ~

Dood it was a joke, chill the forget out, gosh, Otis was just trying to carry on the topic >.< if anyone takes me seriously i swear to gód...

I never got the full story on who Kitty really was, but I still do wonder who that girl is/was since I know it wasn't her posting.

It's like I am really am chatting on CoD multi-player all over again.

Colten and Otis and Ronins are friends. They're joking. Calm.

Dood it was a joke, chill the forget out, gosh, Otis was just trying to carry on the topic >.< if anyone takes me seriously i swear to gód...

I never got the full story on who Kitty really was, but I still do wonder who that girl is/was since I know it wasn't her posting.

Kittys account was made for her by someone.

She provided them pictures.

She got the account back.

She started posting.

She 'quit'

She made a bunch of alts.

The only way to actually meet the real Kitty is if you caught her in game a few times.