Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8717221 times)

That's about the only cool stuff in my life. After 5th grade it's video games all day and just recently starting to get into shape. Also I will destroy your vagina.
I like how you throw in that second sentence just in case anyone questioned your masculinity with your admission that you became a total loser right as you hit puberty.

That's about the only cool stuff in my life. After 5th grade it's video games all day and just recently starting to get into shape. Also I will destroy your vagina.

Is that a threat or are you coming on to me? まほ?

I like how you throw in that second sentence just in case anyone questioned your masculinity with your admission that you became a total loser right as you hit puberty.

The suicidal overweight man child is going to question my masculinity? Oh noez!

HE HAS THE CHIN OF A GOD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD!

Say what you want. I'm not the one waving around a shriveled, half-flaccid shrimprichard in the face of every man, woman, and child who comes within a 5-mile block radius of your humble e-abode.

Say what you want. I'm not the one waving around a shriveled, half-flaccid shrimprichard in the face of every man, woman, and child who comes within a 5-mile block radius of your humble e-abode.

Lol you tell 'em Iban. *e-five*

I am almost three times your size and I actually was in January.

NEVER
SKIP
BREAKFAST
ever.

This is why you have such pinchable cheeks, little girl.

Even on days that I have only 300 calories, they're all in the Breakfast meal.

My metabolism is rather high, but my genes are not built to be small. All the men in my family are built like tanks. My Grandfather played College Football, my Uncle did College Wrestling in the largest division.

I remember when I was really little and some kids were playing football. I hated sports, but they needed me to even teams so I reluctantly obliged. Round after round I would walk with 3 people clinging on me to the goal area. I was twice their size, independently, and a year younger than them.

Not only that, but I gain muscle mass easy. If I actually do get up off my ass and work, I start to notice gigantic bulges in my arm in a matter of days. I've only worked 21 hours since Saturday at my new job, but I can feel definition in my forearms already. It's great.

ITT;

Visage being a flaming douche and attacking someone who called him out on the truth.

ITT;

Visage being a flaming douche and attacking someone who called him out on the truth.

If you actually took the time to think. He is kind of just saying random things that have no relation to me at all, merely because I made him look like a fool a few days ago. I tell a girl I will destroy her vagina as a joke, he claims I am scared I lost my masculinity and admitted I have no life. Then I tell him I don't care what he thinks and he claims it is me showing off. But considering I make fun of your lazy eye on a daily basis I assume you'd probably love to think he was proving something.

Yeah, and I stand by what I said.

I have seen noticeable, albeit small, muscle growth due to a significant increase in physical activity. That's not surprising.

You're trying to put me down for working. This is a time when people are willing to suck richard for money. I'm not gunning for anything big during a time when people simply are not hiring. I applied to every office job, store job, and restaurant job in this Bumforget, Nowhere town of mine and 2 months later a store out of the city, 45 minutes away, inquires about the application I had turned in.

You probably eat fast food, and until the day that these things are put together by robots you can thank the working class for doing jobs you're deeming as "below you."

I also did not lie about my genetic make-up. I develop muscles easily. My grandfather and uncle were both heavily involved in sports well into college. My Uncle, indeed, went to college on a wrestling scholarship.

Your ego is immeasurably enormous. Typically I attribute a poor attitude like yours to just being brought up improperly, but it's to the point where I can safely say you have some sort of psychological defect, like Kalphiter. Either that or mediocre 20+ year olds on the Internet are massive douchebags (see: Trader).

If you actually took the time to think. He is kind of just saying random things that have no relation to me at all, merely because I made him look like a fool a few days ago. I tell a girl I will destroy her vagina as a joke, he claims I am scared I lost my masculinity and admitted I have no life. Then I tell him I don't care what he thinks and he claims it is me showing off. But considering I make fun of your lazy eye on a daily basis I assume you'd probably love to think he was proving something.
You made me look like a fool? You made weak arguments insulting my theory for a utopia and declared yourself winner because it became apparent there was no reason to participate. See what I said about massive, flaming ego in the previous reply.

Actually, you're trying to prove your masculinity by criticising everybody every step of the way. Yes, I have a moderatly lazy eye, but if you knew the story as to how it happened, then you would have a different perspective on it. You enter this thread posting about how you could lift somebody with your masturbating hand, then then you loveually harras an 11 year old girl.

While all at the same time, bragging about how much of a badass you were when you were 11. Then, the second someone calls you out on it, you jump onto them like a fat kid to cheese cake. Your insults are petty to me, they're just simply showing your insecurities.

I'd like to see my ego. Telling people I have no life and gained weight sure is so egotistical of me. Look guys I play video games not to brag about how superior I am. Also I never claimed your job was beneath me, not even sure where you got the idea I did. Also stop being so hypocritical. Saying I was raised improperly? You got banned for talking about how you wanted to kill your mother and how much of a whore and bitch she was, I am sure she would be sooo proud. And I never claimed to win but people were siding with me and you finally gave up so it isn't like it was hard to realize you were being stupid.

I used to be a hardcore parkour kid in elementary school with my friend. We didn't know wtf parkour was though. We used to climb on top of those big metal things that hold all the equipment can't remember the names, we would do frontflips and backflips off them, we would do backflips off swings, we would do backflips off the playground bridge. We were actually insanely good for 5th graders. I can't even do a frontflip or backflip now and I don't have near as much guts as I did. Also I almost got suspended because the proctors kept telling me to stop doing backflips and I'd try to sneak it by when they weren't looking.

I was skinnier than you all relative to height when I was just starting high school. I think the lightest I ever was was 107 lbs at the beginning of 9th grade at about 5'11. Then I grew to 6'4 or so super fast and was still only 125-130. Then after I stopped growing at about 6'5 or 6'6 I slowly gained weight and now I am barely under 200. I could lift most of you up with my jerking off hand. I can easily lift up a 100 lb. dumbell with that hand alone all sloppy like. My other hand maybe 70-80 lbs. I need to give it more strokes every day.

I'd like to see my ego. Telling people I have no life and gained weight sure is so egotistical of me. Look guys I play video games not to brag about how superior I am. Also I never claimed your job was beneath me, not even sure where you got the idea I did. Also stop being so hypocritical. Saying I was raised improperly? You got banned for talking about how you wanted to kill your mother and how much of a whore and bitch she was, I am sure she would be sooo proud. And I never claimed to win but people were siding with me and you finally gave up so it isn't like it was hard to realize you were being stupid.

Don't mind me please まほ~