Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8862525 times)

I know Im sorry
Damn right.
What are they saying?
they're acting like idiots swooning over a girl that isn't even legal.

they're acting like idiots swooning over a girl that isn't even legal.

Hey Im only 14 :P

Damn right.they're acting like idiots swooning over a girl that isn't even legal.

I think HerpaDerp is the only one here who actually wants to bone you. What, with the white knighting and all.

I want to be internet hero!
Feel my wavy hair as it caresses your mind, and gives birth to new planes of existences in your imagination!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 01:44:13 AM by Riot »

I think HerpaDerp is the only one here who actually wants to bone you. What, with the white knighting and all.

So you're saying being kind is a sin?

Well, you'll be to hell faster than me.

Oh man, the things I'd do to Malestrom.

Probably go to Starbucks and play on our laptops while drinking coffee and discussing forum posts.

And then maybe an arcade.

And then I'd drop her off at her parents house after they got back from a night out enjoying themselves and not looking after snobby obnoxious children.

Awww yeah. That's the good stuff.

Don't forget Neinhaus! He wants to forget her, too!

also lol @ comrade.

Probably go to Starbucks and play on our laptops while drinking coffee and discussing forum posts.

And then I'd drop her off at her parents house after they got back from a night out enjoying themselves and not looking after snobby obnoxious children.

That's the thing I want to do with any girl I like. I don't want to be all perverted and be like:

"OMG have love with me nao."

Iban. This makes me really wanna chill with you

LAWDY LAWDY

It's funny because you wouldn't do that at allllll.