Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8852133 times)

Maybe if you look the part, the Science will come with it. :O

I'm really bad at science :(

what the hell is with that belt

? I loving love this belt, and so does everybody else that sees it IRL, it's loving awesome. :3

dunno about you but i need a huge belt to support my massive dong

that reminds me of something me and katamari said

Code: [Select]
[7:32:08 PM] Mike Colt: socks
[7:32:14 PM] Katakurin: BRO HAVE
[7:32:19 PM] Mike Colt: have i done it
[7:32:20 PM] Katakurin: BRO HAVE YOU SEEN MY SOCKS
[7:32:28 PM] Mike Colt: YEAH I WAS USING THEM AS A CONDOM
[7:32:31 PM] Mike Colt: BUT THEY DIDNT FIT

hey

monocle

give me

give me your pants

Doesn't anyone in your house go "He sure spends a lot of time in the bathroom with his camera..." at all?

hey

monocle

give me

give me your pants

Nou, I like my pants :(

Doesn't anyone in your house go "He sure spends a lot of time in the bathroom with his camera..." at all?

I'm home alone almost all the time.. my mom is always with her boyfriend and my brothers don't live at home..

I'm home alone almost all the time.. my mom is always with her boyfriend and my brothers don't live at home..

Oh.

Is he hot?

Oh.

Is he hot?

I dunno, he's attractive, but he's not like " ;-; i want to be him "

Well, he's self-motivated?

He doesn't need to be pushed to get the job done, normal things and otherwise. You know.

hey monocle i just noticed your head is the same shape as mine and i want longer hair but my mom always says its harder for her to get it to flatten out whenever its longer so how do i get her to ignore that aaaaaaaaaaaaa

He doesn't need to be pushed to get the job done, normal things and otherwise. You know.

He doesn't work or do anything, he golfs and buys new cars. He's a multi-millionaire, lol, he's retired.

hey monocle i just noticed your head is the same shape as mine and i want longer hair but my mom always says its harder for her to get it to flatten out whenever its longer so how do i get her to ignore that aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wat. If you're being serious then I don't know? why the forget is your mom brushing your hair?

because i can't get it to flatten the hell out enough for her to let me go into public

He doesn't work or do anything, he golfs and buys new cars. He's a multi-millionaire, lol, he's retired.

AKA he's relatively lazy and useless in an emergency situation?

because i can't get it to flatten the hell out enough for her to let me go into public

Oh. Well, when you get it cut tell the lady to razor it, aka make it thinner so that it doesn't poof up as much in humidity and such, or you could ask for layers, it all depends on what you want, both do the same thing.

AKA he's relatively lazy and useless in an emergency situation?

Ehh, not really, he's a pretty bulky guy (he's hella muscular, not fat) so he'd be good, but in terms of laziness and stuff, yeah, pretty much.