Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8861538 times)

Who's got the tips for these things? I can't remebere what they're called but they are what you get around my age. I wash my face every time I take a shower and most of the time I shower once a day.
ewww.

Please tell me you're kidding. You look scrawny as all forget. Hit the gym scrawny mgee.

your arms

they're so tiny!
(probably bigger than yours)

Please tell me you're kidding. You look scrawny as all forget. Hit the gym scrawny mgee.
where's your picture

and what military school do you go to

where's your picture

He's to badass.
Just don't ask.

He's to badass.
Just don't ask.
oh right, probably some starfish fat ass on the other side of the internet trying to me the tough guy

probably cant do 10 pushups

(probably bigger than yours)
where's your picture

Not on here. I don't go to military school, I go to a gym.

Sorry, how much do you bench? What do you curl? What about deadlift?

Calisthenics will only get you so far bub.

Not on here. I don't go to military school, I go to a gym.

Sorry, how much do you bench? What do you curl? What about deadlift?
I think marine corp style PT is going to build more muscle than silly gym weights

so no, i dont go to gym, but at 0400 everyday, I do company PT with Sergeant Major Sosa, where we go run to the lake and back (~1 mile) and then we do 100 pushups in groups of ten, pullups, and all sorts of USMC PT. You don't scare me and I don't envy you one bit, because even if you are physically stronger than me I have more mental stability and confidence then you ever will.

So shove it. I don't want to talk to mr tough guy anymore.

Manly men talking about manly stuff like weight lifting and being in the army and taking pictures without clothes on seem to be flocking to this topic at the moment.

Begs the question why I'm here at all. :I

>was going to upload a shirtless picture of me
>wont go through to facebook

NO

Manly men talking about manly stuff like weight lifting and being in the army and taking pictures without clothes on seem to be flocking to this topic at the moment.

we all know you "bend" that way ;)

You like to share your opinion on manly men doing manly stuff.

Which brings me to an unlikely conclusion..