Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8871519 times)

I would post a picture of myself if I can find some sunglasses, and a cowboy hat... No questions... Just keep your fingers crossed so you can see my loveiness.
hahaha_ohwow.png

Middle bottom?
yepo (I just noticed that creepy girl staring at me, i don't even know her D:)

You're probably that friend kid in the blue shirt on the bottom right with that loving evil grin on his face. You probably thought you were so clever, that you would just collapse yourself and watch your friends go tumbling to the ground...you evil big-eared soul-less ginger forget.

You're probably that friend kid in the blue shirt on the bottom right with that loving evil grin on his face. You probably thought you were so clever, that you would just collapse yourself and watch your friends go tumbling to the ground...you evil big-eared soul-less ginger forget.
nope

Bottom middle

I'm guessing bottom-right.

does this loving help

I am in this pic

The kid on top has like a million excuses he could use if he decided to "pretend" to fall ontop of one of the girls.

The kid on top has like a million excuses he could use if he decided to "pretend" to fall ontop of one of the girls.
no that kid is like in the 6th grade

no that kid is like in the 6th grade
But with the internet, anything is possible.

I like this reficul guy. ;P
I'm pretty sure everyone here knows my name so, yeh.

yepo (I just noticed that creepy girl staring at me, i don't even know her D:)

She is looking at the cam with her head tilted to the side from bearing the weight. But ill let you pet your ego :3