Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8905268 times)

And what makes me happy is knowing that since I have nothing to do tomorrow it really doesn't matter if I waste my time on this forum making you cry and rage in front of your computer screen. Because you're wasting time when you could be going somewhere in life, which, you said you are, instead of trying to make fun of people over the internet.
True story<3

Boltster, note I'm also the one who said that I don't really care how you feel nor about you in any way other than the fact that you feel the need to judge me to make you feel better about yourself.

actually we just love the fact that you try so hard to be a 'tough/cool-guy'
so far to the extend that you get 1000x piercings.

And what makes me happy is knowing that since I have nothing to do tomorrow it really doesn't matter if I waste my time on this forum making you cry and rage laugh your asses off in front of your computer screen.

JD, the only job you can get is at HotTopic.

Boltster, note I'm also the one who said that I don't really care how you feel nor about you in any way other than the fact that you feel the need to judge me to make you feel better about yourself.
Just because i think you look like a twat doesn't mean i feel insecure about how i look

I can tell someone that their food tastes bad without it automatically meaning i'm insecure about my own cooking

There's no link.

And what makes me happy is knowing that since I have nothing to do tomorrow it really doesn't matter if I waste my time on this forum making you cry and rage in front of your computer screen. Because you're wasting time when you could be going somewhere in life, which, you said you are, instead of trying to make fun of people over the internet.
True story<3
It's 9:48 pm here so i'm not wasting any time, i'm enjoying myself. Besides I AM doing something tomorrow :)

also lol, yeah, i'm raging and crying everywhere
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 05:36:13 AM by Böltster »

It's 9:48 pm here so i'm not wasting any time, i'm enjoying myself. Besides I AM doing something tomorrow :)

8:48 here, you mustn't live near QLD, i'm guessing.

8:48 here, you mustn't live near QLD, i'm guessing.
nuppers

nsw

nuppers

nsw

going to sydney to visit my family in Jan, if you ever drive to brisbane from sydney, do not take the route along the ocean.

oh my god worst experience ever.

Pfft, losers, WA is where its at.

Hey ladies, stop clogging the thread up with your stuff. Everyone is ugly, goddamn.

True story<3

wow you're a huge douche

I'm fine with a couple piercings, but JD takes it to a high level of obscenity and disgust.

wow
this thread got derailed.