Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8836684 times)

Just looking at jubei's avatar makes me laugh at everything he says - I can't take you seriously now :(  :panda:

Hasn't his avatar always been that cat?

Just looking at jubei's avatar makes me laugh at everything he says - I can't take you seriously now :(  :panda:

>:3

For the first few months of being registered here, I never had one.

u...r....hott!
You called Aviv hot?

I think bowels have deserted me.

>:3

For the first few months of being registered here, I never had one.

Sorry for the image quality of the proof post. I wanted to get the issue of gender out of the way and so took that using my webcam. My DSLR has no batteries at the moment because I've lost the charger for the batteries.

And are you actually jealous of the fact we don't get negative comments? Most of the reason that we don't get negative comments most of the time is because a lot of guys reckon if they're nice we'll give nudes.

I'm happy to take insult. :D It makes me a better person.

I have no interest in girls, I'm still recovering from a scaryroll incident.

i still think shes a guy.
i mean cmon...aviv says hes not gay.
clearly things are not as they seem *waves hand all mystically*

It's the interent.

That's my pandaing point.  You self-conscious little pricks can't get any action in the real world, so you treat anybody with tits as a goddess.  Everybody uses the internet to spam and insult others at one point or another.  There are no repercussions, no punishments.  So why is it different when it comes to a female.
Because, females can provide us horny teens with goods.
Also, what the fuck are you implying? You're some fat kid which wears stupid t-shirts about chuck norris and looks like you're frigging drooling in every single pic. You're no different then us.
And did you miss the 100 or so insults that were thrown at Saraah?

Who the hell do you mean by us? Some of us can actually keep our composure and decency when it comes to meeting girls, but unfortunately that isn't true for you. You and Shadowhero are the epitome of testosterone-filled horny teenagers who need to realize there is a world outside of the internet.

I'll start hitting on all you guys on the internet to shut the people up saying about how everyone always hits on the girls.

Quote from: Bisjac
There are no girls on the net

I'll start hitting on all you guys on the internet to shut the people up saying about how everyone always hits on the girls.
NO THANKS.

BTW I know it's not true because I know some people who have hit on guys over the internet.

It's the interent.

That's my pandaing point.  You self-conscious little pricks can't get any action in the real world, so you treat anybody with tits as a goddess.  Everybody uses the internet to spam and insult others at one point or another.  There are no repercussions, no punishments.  So why is it different when it comes to a female.
Because, females can provide us horny teens with goods.
Also, what the fuck are you implying? You're some fat kid which wears stupid t-shirts about chuck norris and looks like you're frigging drooling in every single pic. You're no different then us.
And did you miss the 100 or so insults that were thrown at Saraah?

Who the hell do you mean by us? Some of us can actually keep our composure and decency when it comes to meeting girls, but unfortunately that isn't true for you. You and Shadowhero are the epitome of testosterone-filled horny teenagers who need to realize there is a world outside of the internet.

Some teens go through different levels of puberty.

I believe I went through this, too. But not to this extent.

Well everyone wants to see boobs. But harassing a girl is not the way to get it lol. threatening her is not how. blackmailing her is bad.

and making them believe they are not welcome in our community like you guys have been doing to every girl, simply because you hadn't seen them naked is not how. nor how you make friends, or build our community.

many of you are scared of possible "newcigarettes" because you think our community needs to be small and tight clique.
But what will ruin the community is the standards you have for new people to be like you all. when you all pretty much suck lol