Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8837179 times)

this is Frederick, he's our resident insect catcher, he patrols the upper half of our walls and gets paid in food

I haven't gotten a haircut in a year.

I'm going to soon o.o
yeah you really need to lol

What? I tried looking up "debunking" but i'm still confused.
I don't comprehend words well.
typical confederate enthusiast

I haven't gotten a haircut in a year.

I'm going to soon o.o now
fixed

typical confederate enthusiast
My home town schools never put money into education so I never learned stuff till I came out here.

this is Frederick, he's our resident insect catcher, he patrols the upper half of our walls and gets paid in food
Kill with loving fire before it lays it's eggs in your brain.

forget it lets go with this. It depends on who flies it.
I fly it in support of who I am. Now i'll admit I got a racial side but I don't see the flag in that way.

That makes absolutely no sense. A flag is supposed to be a symbol representing those who fly it, and the people that fly generally follow the ideas associated with it.

forget it lets go with this. It depends on who flies it.
I fly it in support of who I am. Now i'll admit I got a racial side but I don't see the flag in that way.

I'm going to go join the kool kids klub but it's okay because I'm not a tribal, I just like their hats.

That makes absolutely no sense. A flag is supposed to be a symbol representing those who fly it, and the people that fly generally follow the ideas associated with it.

I'm not the general people. You can't read my thoughts so stop trying to say other wise.
I don't think its a tribal or hateful flag even with its past. You think your beloved USA flags any better? It was flown over slavery for 70 years. I think it said 70 but idk it was a number that was big.

Flying the that flag is pretty... meh.

I'm not the general people. You can't read my thoughts so stop trying to say other wise.
I don't think its a tribal or hateful flag even with its past. You think your beloved USA flags any better? It was flown over slavery for 70 years. I think it said 70 but idk it was a number that was big.
i honestly do not think i've met a more stupid person than you

But we look the same!
I have posted pics before, have a search for them C:
yes but I posted my...
thing for you, so you post yours again >:c

yes but I posted my...
thing for you, so you post yours again >:c

Yay, back on topic!