Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8738787 times)

Anyone else just want to touch Robo Noob's hair?

according to my friends I look badass with the hood

I look like a criminal imo :/

and yes I was tired as forget
you looked depressed in that pic

Anyone else just want to touch Robo Noob's richard.

Yep.

Anyone else just want to touch Robo Noob's hair?
With a razor :U

With a razor :U
The razor wouldn't get all of it, lets use a chainsaw.

Just got back from a field trip to NYC

One World Trade Center:

Another WTC building:

Memorial:

Federal Hall + Occupy Morons telling us to get in their "Freedom Cage" (How a cage is freedom idk):

and random pic:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 09:48:30 PM by Pixel »

You didn't go to Time Square? Rockefeller Center? You missed out then. "I could have gone down to the city to see Colten?! Damn it."

You didn't go to Time Square? Rockefeller Center? You missed out then. "I could have gone down to the city to see Colten?! Damn it."
It was a field trip to the Jewish museum thing. We were in the financial district and didnt have time for the subway due to some fat ass moronic freak who we were nice enough to let hangout with us. We went to TGI Fridays and all got 10.99 chicken fingers, and this kid gets a 16 dollar burger. When it came to paying the bill, it was ~110 base value but after your state's (Im assuming you live in NY) ridiculous food tax (Really who taxes food) and the forced 18% tip that was on our bill it came to ~140. We all payed more than our share except for this kid who gave 16 bucks and after we complained gave another whopping 4 dollars saying that was all the money he had. It didnt come to enough so one of us in the group had to pay 30 dollars to cover it. Took a half hour of arguing to finally get it paid. Then later on I see the cigarette with a souveneir and I rudely (Knowing it wasnt) asked if it was free, and he said no it cost 2 bucks. I flipped but my friends talked me out of yelling at the kid. Even later we stopped at a rest stop and the douche was buying a cinnabon. This is why you shouldnt be nice to losers.

Rant over.

The Occupy morons?  They're not morons, they're just resistant.

The Occupy morons?  They're not morons, they're just resistant.
Theyre morons. They had posters about how joining their movement stopped aids and sang a chant about how joining them would stop cancer. There wasnt a single one of them who I could take seriously because they were all such freakazoids and the one kept telling us to join his Freedom Cage.

I gurantee you if the government came up to them and went "Ok. Well do what you want. So what is it?" They would have no idea how to answer.

That's quite sad. When I went down to the city last year, we went to Times Square, got to see a bunch of amazing things. Hung out with this person, first and last time hanging out with someone since I was little... Good times, good times... Wish it went better for you. You missed out on the actual hobos. Second to last time I went there, saw two. D: