Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8863186 times)

i have blue prints for a hover bike beat THAT
i found his blueprint guys

and goddamn legacy you are roastin that tie

ps if the blueprints were off of google then the hover bike would have already been made idiot

1 then you found the knowlege masters open questions maybe 2 its against the law to make a portable  intindo 64 and it hasnt been made because its obsolete
Sorry sir, but your ass and mouth seem to be located in the same spot.
ps if the blueprints were off of google then the hover bike would have already been made
Hovercrafts have been made. I dunno about bikes, but they're possible but impractical and dangerous.
They have been made actually, I just looked it up.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 02:10:03 AM by uno_da_cat »

-snip-

Holy stuff, you're black!
I'm just kidding calm down stay away from my bike

Holy stuff, you're black!
I'm just kidding calm down stay away from my bike
wow thats amazing

« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 02:22:01 AM by Robo_Noob »

thats a hover craft that uses air to stay up however im using thing like magnets and i mean a hover bike that can be used as a car

thats a hover craft that uses air to stay up however im using thing like magnets and i mean a hover bike that can be used as a car
It won't happen because you can't put brakes on something like that.

Erm....
What's on my head...?
the joke is your hair is a bird's nest.

its against the law to make a portable  intindo 64  made
This is the part where you perform extensive research before spewing more uneducated "facts" from your mouth.
Leave The docter alone. Seriously. He didn't do anything to you guys. I'm going to edit this text out, but you know who you are. There's no reason to pick on him so much.

Leave The docter alone. Seriously. He didn't do anything to you guys. I'm going to edit this text out, but you know who you are. There's no reason to pick on him so much.
oh no guys robo is out to get you!

also i just noticed how unbrushed your hair is legacy
get a brush on that stuff

No your not.
Also Docter I can't take that certification seriously... I really can't, it has birds around it!

Hey look I have a diploma to!

I made it during my more Redneck days.
I wish I hadn't now lol. I feel so stupid.