Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8849449 times)

Koden, you are wierd, you act like you know Ladios!  (I know.) :cookieMonster:

Class of 08 (alumni of highschool)

It was spirit week had no white clothes so i became the paper knight

Oh by the way not to scare anyone but the tv in the background wasn't on when the picture was taken and it's not a flash reflection either scary.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 12:50:24 AM by Lord Tony »

Tony (Sansony) is on the left, I'm on the right.

Woah. ALL HAIL THE WHITE KNIGHT! MY HERO!

Oh by the way not to scare anyone but the tv in the background wasn't on when the picture was taken and it's not a flash reflection either scary.

It looks like a wizard on a ghost pirate ship with another pirate whos standing opposite of the treasure chest that's between them.

Acctualy if you zoom in you see 6 people standin in a line

It's called ITC, Lord Tony:

Quote from: Wikipedia
Instrumental transcommunication (ITC) is a more general paranormal term than EVP and refers to communication between spirits or other discarnate entities and the living, through any sort of electronic device such as tape recorders, fax machines, television sets or computers. ITC include visual and other anomalies, rather than only auditory effects.[14] The term was coined by physicist Professor Ernst Senkowski, of the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Mainz, Germany. [46] Instrumental transcommunication has gained no notability within the scientific community, and is not accepted within science.

According to Claus Schreiber, an instance of ITC occurred at 13:22 on October 21, 1987 in which the image of EVP enthusiast Friedrich Jürgenson (whose funeral was held that day) appeared on a television in the home of a colleague, which had been purposefully tuned to a vacant channel.[14] It is claimed that similar effects can be achieved using a TV and video camera via the Droste effect. This involves aiming a video camera at the television and feeding the output of the camera back into the TV, in order to achieve a feedback loop.[47]

Skeptics say that these phenomena are hoaxes or misinterpretations of natural phenomena. [48]

anyone else notice radial's extremely long neck?

This is me , I thought I might join the action.

dude are you like 20

Lol no im relly 15 im just really tall for my age that picture was at my grade 8 grad.

anyone else notice radial's extremely long neck?

LOL Thats the position if the picture.

This involves aiming a video camera at the television and feeding the output of the camera back into the TV, in order to achieve a feedback loop
I don't get it, anyone mind explaining?

Filming the TV and playing it back on the TV

So while filming I plug the camera into the TV while aiming at the TV?
Don't that just create an infinite loop?