Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8849674 times)

T0XIC should post more pictures of his eyes.

Owl, you...don't look anything like I expected.

actually seeing as hes a brony he looked exactly like what i expected. maybe a little less fat but still.

and do I look like your average brony?

you look as weird and uncomfortable to be around as one so yeah i guess thatd count

actually seeing as hes a brony he looked exactly like what i expected. maybe a little less fat but still.
He's a brony?

I expected him to be obese and slightly deformed. Not sure why.

and do I look like your average brony?
pretty much a perfect example actually

pretty much a perfect example actually
well I guess I had a much worse idea of what your average brony was like due to seeing the weird people  that go to the conventions and stuff hell if they're mostly like me that's no to bad

well I guess I had a much worse idea of what your average brony was like due to seeing the weird people  that go to the conventions and stuff hell if they're mostly like me that's no to bad
you look like youve never taken a shower or shaved and just all around gross and probably live in a basement

but i mean i could be wrong

lol i have a hyperthyroid so i kinda cheat

you look like youve never taken a shower or shaved and just all around gross and probably live in a basement

but i mean i could be wrong
that's one of the worst pictures I've put up is it the only one you've seen
I can't stand when my beard is scratchy and I ether have to shave every day or let it grow out I do trim it once a week my hair is much cleaner than Tony's will ever be and we don't have a basement

I can't stand when my beard is scratchy and I ether have to shave every day or let it grow out I do trim it once a week my hair is much cleaner than Tony's will ever be and we don't have a basement
trailer, basement
both are equally embarrassing

when i first saw that picture of you i thought you where from that movie

when i first saw that picture of you i thought you where from that movie
what movie?

although I'll admit I understand people having a bad opinion of me I don't like myself at all sometimes I don't know why any of my friends hang out with me yet most everyone I know thinks im cool as far as I know