Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8696343 times)

oh nvrm that aint my name :codename: i hate faills wha waha i hae you you make me sadddd :(:(:(:

wrong topic......

Snot yay :D

oh nvrm that aint my name :codename: i hate faills wha waha i hae you you make me sadddd :(:(:(:

You're just trying to make me think it's not Russell. Don't lie to me.

Anyways, your avatar makes me think of stuff when it's out of my direct sight, I have to look every now and then to make sure it's not poop.

I FCKING HATE MY NAME! im not proud of it. my mother named me after her brother, wich died of a heart attack (it happened to her own family, and her sister moved to japan, moved back here, back to japan, and back again and we havent see eachother in 4 years. im not proud of my mothers side

m mothers almost whole side had a fatel heartattack

So you're not proud of their health?

you make me sometimes cry. i never met my whole mothers family

Cry? Seriously? If this stuff gets you all emotional, don't talk about it on the internet. Everyone will bash you if they see something that you don't like.

And now for something completely different:

Turtles are reptiles of the Order Testudines (all living turtles belong to the crown group Chelonia), most of whose body is shielded by a special bony or cartilaginous shell developed from their ribs. The Order Testudines includes both extant (living) and extinct species. The earliest known turtles date from 215 million years ago, making turtles one of the oldest reptile groups and a more ancient group than lizards and snakes. About 300 species are alive today, and some are highly endangered.

Turtles cannot breathe in water, but they can hold their breath for various periods of time.

Like other reptiles, turtles are "cold-blooded" (or poikilothermic — "of varying temperature"). Like other amniotes (reptiles, dinosaurs, birds, and mammals), they breathe air and do not lay eggs underwater, although many species live in or around water. The largest turtles are aquatic.

there is a picture of my feet                          ^^^^^^                                                                 ^^^^^^^
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 06:41:08 PM by Mr.slayzer »

..fck u!!1111111111111111111111111!!!...

>.>

My eyebrows don't play by the rules; they're a very dark brown
No, I have never bleached nor dyed my hair ever.

I notice that when people post pictures of themselves, they never fail to point out something miniscule that would not, in a thousand years, be noticed by anyone but themselves.

lul