Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8836426 times)

Oh god, all of a sudden i'm gay for atlas

all of the sudden you suddenly become gay for random people

suddenly

You scare me more than being sat on by a fat person and going up inside their guts.
If it makes you feel any better I'm an alt, too :)

If it makes you feel any better I'm an alt, too :)
it's true you know

Whoa I ain't gay but that Atlas guy is gonna be a model or james bond or something.
yeah atlas is really good looking

Thank you, both of you.  :panda:

Oh god, all of a sudden i'm gay for atlas
You too.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 09:46:29 PM by .Atlas »

Thank you, both of you.  :panda:
You too.
Do us a kindness and get RTB, you would like it.

His facial structure is far too masculine and his tan is just a little unsettling.
Its just not for me

Do us a kindness and get RTB, you would like it.
I haven't actually played BL in years. I can add you on steam if you wish.

His facial structure is far too masculine and his tan is just a little unsettling.
Its just not for me
I remember hearing a little about your thing with Shy? Are you actually leaning that way? Never heard the full story.

Its just not for me
Too masculine? What is he too much of a lumberjack for you? I'd let him take a wack at my tree. Hubba bubba

I haven't actually played BL in years. I can add you on steam if you wish.
I remember hearing a little about your thing with Shy? Are you actually leaning that way? Never heard the full story.
I could see bubba as a lesbian, she actually might be happier with a woman than a man. Less bullstuff to put up with.
Alright, i'll pm you my steam name, be warned I never get on it so its usefulness is low.

Too masculine? What is he too much of a lumberjack for you? I'd let him take a wack at my tree. Hubba bubba
I could see bubba as a lesbian, she actually might be happier with a woman than a man. Less bullstuff to put up with.
Alright, i'll pm you my steam name, be warned I never get on it so its usefulness is low.
A friend is a friend, I do my best to talk with all of them.

I just have a thing for femininity in men and masculinity in females

How ironic, I actually have a massive thing for tomboys although most females are accepted. Not really interested in males, sorry Freak.

atlas looks like he would punch me

please punch me

If you do decide to dip your toes in the pool of lesbianism, do not send nude photos of your ventures to Slicksilver no matter how much he pleads.

A friend is a friend, I do my best to talk with all of them.
Then we shall have to discover another arrangement other than steam!

How ironic, I actually have a massive thing for tomboys although most females are accepted. Not really interested in males, sorry Freak.
An arrow right through my heart. Oh well im still going to hit on you.  :cookieMonster: