Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8716632 times)

Okay, I'll start referring to you as "it".

Cut it with your bible stuff.
Why cant you call her a her

Why cant you call her a her
Because it is a profile and it doesn't have a gender.

Moms, dads, are you guys going to get a divorce :c

Because it is a profile and it doesn't have a gender.
People still have preferred pronouns.  I'd rather be called "her" or "she" than anything else.

forget guys stop arguing ;-;
Jeez if only it were that easy.  ;~;

People still have preferred pronouns.  I'd rather be called "her" or "she" than anything else.
I know. Just trying to prove a point of some sort.

I know. Just trying to prove a point of some sort.
Your "point" is stupid, You don't even have one. You need to accept: There are females on the internet, They generally take offence to being called males, Everybody takes offence to being called "it".
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 07:13:32 PM by tails »

Your "point" is stupid, You don't even have one. You need to accept: There are females on the internet, They generally take offence to being called males, Everybody takes offence to being called "it".
I tell everyone that I am an it

I tell everyone that I am an it
Maybe you shouldn't have written that book.

I'm not sure where I was going with the "it" thing but my point was that gender doesn't matter on the internet.

I don't think you understand that if you treated girls like normal forumers they wanted get all the attention you give them. But you single us out on sign-up and by starting drama in every thread and trying to spur hate at us for being "attention whores," you create a celebrity that gets a million times the attention she'd have gotten if you just let her alone to do her normal thing.

The whole "attention whore" thing anyways is just another way men manage to suppress women on the internet. In real life, woman can't be promiscuous or out-going around guys without being labeled "slut" or "whore."  We're denied the fun we'd have and the fun we'd bring to people around us because insecure, misogynistic pricks want somebody to be as miserable as they are.

Likewise, girls can't post or do anything on the internet without being plastered with the arbitrary label "attention whore." Yes, girls love attention, but if you're not a girl you don't understand that everything a girl does is to attract a guys' attention. We spend hours picking out clothes, following arduous and damn-near religious beauty regimens for our diets, hair and makeup just so that maybe we'll turn a head or two. That's how we validate ourselves, and if we post a picture or two, it's for the same exact loving reason.

The great hypocrisy of it all is that guys do all the same exact stuff online that they berate girls for. Whenever one of you makes a stupid joke, you're not contributing anything, you're just whoring attention. Every time you post a picture of yourself you're fishing for compliments, and some of you are even so pathetic that you're fishing for criticism just because you don't care if it's positive or negative, you just want loving attention. It's a natural, human need to crave the spotlight every now and then, but to single out girls for it is such a loving male thing to do that nobody who isn't a miserable, lonely prick would be blind to the hypocrisy behind it.
Hey, can you show me your vagina, k thanks.

I'm not sure where I was going with the "it" thing but my point was that gender doesn't matter.

Your point is loving stupid and only in your head do people not care about gender.

Hey, can you show me your vagina, k thanks.

yes oc

Your point is loving stupid and only in your head do people not care about gender.
I was playing TF2 yesterday. I joined a server, played soldier, and nobody asked me if I was male or female. Some thing happened on Counter Strike. I also made a few posts on 4chan but nobody asked about my gender.

silly stocking, only xenophobic tunnel vision chubsters like you care about what gender people identify as.

also:
and pulling knowledge on society/humans out of your ass doesn't make you right either lmfao.

This is the only part of your post I question.
He's really cool, so he feels the need to try and make stocking feel bad because of his own insecurities.
You know, typical girl stuff.