Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8854639 times)

Okay lemme just start by saying I don't hate women in general, nor am I unable to get a girlfriend.
I hate Stocking and BubbaGum because they constantly shove the fact that they are females in this forum's face, and assume that we care.

ITT: Stocking calling people ugly because people don't like her
I'm pretty secure with how I look. A fair number of people think I'm good looking as well.
Try harder.

who wants to see pictures of my richard

so much hate

lets hold hands in a pasture and sing happy songs
sure. :3
if you can't deal with unlikable people, you can't deal with reality.
you're pretty much correct lol.
Okay lemme just start by saying I don't hate women in general, nor am I unable to get a girlfriend.
I hate Stocking and BubbaGum because they constantly shove the fact that they are females in this forum's face, and assume that we care.
hey look someone who actually gets what i've been talking about recently.

hi5?

My profile picture is a deformed version of me

Lol I guess I might as well show you guys my lovey faec cause I know youre just DYING to see it

loving bigass plane I tell you what

ITT: Stocking calling people ugly because people don't like her
I'm pretty secure with how I look. A fair number of people think I'm good looking as well.
Try harder.
are you the guy who wears the long coats and has the unkept ginger hair?
not trying to like, call you out or anything but you dont really look that great

My profile picture is a deformed version of me
you're not even posting a picture of yourself stop breaking the rules or im banning you

Lol I guess I might as well show you guys my lovey faec cause I know youre just DYING to see it
[i mg]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o661/Jake_Dorsey/DSC00221_zpsbc09d80a.jpg[/img]
loving bigass plane I tell you what
Watch out, this guy has over 300 confirmed kills, top of the rank navy seal soldier.

That sounds reasonable, considering the reason I can't argue with the posts is because the poster is so bafflingly neanderthal that they're stupidity is suspected to be trolling more than a real position.
Stocking, stop.
It's over.

Watch out, this guy has over 300 confirmed kills, top of the rank navy seal soldier.

And not to mention the numerous secret raids on al quaeda

are you the guy who wears the long coats and has the unkept ginger hair?
not trying to like, call you out or anything but you dont really look that great
Yeahp.
I'm actually more good-looking outside of the pictures I post here because IRL I care about my appearance to a higher degree.
And honestly I get by with women more by charisma than looks. Either way I'm secure with the way I look. Stocking isn't succeeding at offending me.

Eh, Sort of better example of how I look when I'm not stting around my house/when Im actually caring about my appearance.

Either way my point isn't that I'm saying I'm a god of beauty but more that Stocking calling me out on my average looks is kind of ridiculous
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 09:20:21 PM by NotKreation »

[ig]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uV3S5HqXIPA/TnPTdCWWt5I/AAAAAAAAAIU/xQTD2tF-AYs/s1600/ugly_man.jpg[/img]

Yeahp.
I'm actually more good-looking outside of the pictures I post here because IRL I care about my appearance to a higher degree.
And honestly I get by with women more by charisma than looks. Either way I'm secure with the way I look. Stocking isn't succeeding at offending me.

Eh, Sort of better example of how I look when I'm not stting around my house/when Im actually caring about my appearance.

[MG width=700]http://i.imgur.com/fOntO.jpg[/img]

Either way my point isn't that I'm saying I'm a god of beauty but more that Stocking calling me out on my average looks is kind of ridiculous

i feel secure about my appearance now.