Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8735505 times)

Like, when you're eight teen and less than 130 pounds.
Don't be like me and eat more salads.  .-.
thats normal. My friend is almost 19 and she weighs 118 pounds. She's got a great body.

Strat through a Blues Junior. That guy has the right idea.

if i do say so myself, you're having one magnificent time indeed <33333

I have some "Official stuff" (people giving lectures, and the venue requires 'business dress') to do today, so I tried my hand at the Trinity knot. I wish I had a skinnier tie though. Also excuse the dirty mirror. Please note: the aviators are strictly driving glasses, I don't go out in public with them but I liked how they looked with the suit.

i didnt think people your age could play an instrument that wasnt plugged into an xbox

I have some "Official stuff" (people giving lectures, and the venue requires 'business dress') to do today, so I tried my hand at the Trinity knot. I wish I had a skinnier tie though. Also excuse the dirty mirror. Please note: the aviators are strictly driving glasses, I don't go out in public with them but I liked how they looked with the suit.

The trinity knot is gaudy enough as it is, but if youre REALLY wanting to wear it you should at least do it correctly. The knot should be tighter and more compact, a decent example:

The back end of your tie also shouldn't be visible. You look nice doe~
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 04:56:44 PM by Pixel »

It was my ~third time attempting the knot, I ended up untying it and going with the classic Windsor knot anyway.

It was my ~third time attempting the knot, I ended up untying it and going with the classic Windsor knot anyway.
I edited my post so it seemed less douchey. Generic knot ftw!

Replying to
The back end of your tie also shouldn't be visible. You look nice doe~
I actually tucked the back along the collar, that's just a fold + lighting. As I said, I wish I had a skinnier tie to do the Trinity.

Replying toI actually tucked the back along the collar, that's just a fold + lighting. As I said, I wish I had a skinnier tie to do the Trinity.
Ah, I cant really see the picture because theres a huge ass window behind me and the sun is glaring all over the screen.

This can't be FPS.

You have legs.
Mirrors edge counts

also I went to Great Falls in Maryland on Saturday. good fun.