Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8856235 times)

Wasn't aware that pods of whales were coming on to solid ground to feed now.

You're just cranky about people not liking your beard  :cookieMonster:

You're just cranky about people not liking your beard  :cookieMonster:
play into my obvious trap damn it

Yeah, I said I was Aeris and you absolute morons bought it for two years.

I'm not sure how you think you came out on top there but pretending to be a girl on the internet even if it was "for da trollz lolllll" still makes you one really weird, forgeted up person. Not to mention you're one of these brony things too. What is wrong with you, kid?

I didn't have enough popcorn to lead those last few pages. Seriously though, did you really get that mad over people telling you shave that disgusting beard? Then try to say they were just saying it because they hated you because you pretended to be a girl on the forums. While you were pretending to be a girl you also spread nudes around and acted like a whore. I mean that's really weird and all but that beard legitimately looks like stuff.

I also have quite a bit of facial hair so don't play the "YOU NEVER EVEN USED A RAZOR" card.

the butthurt is strong in this one

Oh god Atlas is so defensive lol.

"Your facial hair is bad"
"OMG you are all just lil friends lol homos wish u could shave omg im like 15 i can do neckbeards every1 is so stuped le lole xDD"

Sorry people tried to make you look better with constructive criticism, though I think it would take more than a razor to make you appear like you aren't a douche..
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 08:56:00 AM by Clone v.117 »

The past few pages have just been hilarious.

Shave is not mutually exclusive to removing all hair. I did cut hair off my face, it just wasn't the full length.

That's called trimming

ITT: aeris atlas thinks that "ITT" is a summary of the thread

it means in this thread, neckbeard.

play into my obvious trap damn it
OGM she is NOT a whale bich I'll beat u up irl! do u even lift??  I bet ur jus som LOZER NERD on this GAY NERD FORUM for GAY NERDS omg!

Ur so gay i'd totly kik ur ass irl!!!!!

Down, children.

remove the comma and it explains a lot about this thread.

Atlas, your beard does not look good. I would advise you to shave it. If you like it, keep it, and don't spend your time trying to convince strangers on the internet of anything.

And, since apparently being able to grow a beard is a previous qualifier for beard criticism, here is me and my beard about to hike into the Otter Creek Wilderness in the middle of a camping trip I took through West Virginia by myself a few weeks ago.

It's just one of the many ways my beard and I spend the time not spent arguing with 12 year olds on the internet. Other things include having a girlfriend I love and who loves me, working, making art, and becoming better at things.