Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8841810 times)

what the forget is this stuff
i was going to post myself later today but I'm having second thoughts with emo freak lurking here right now.

what the forget is this stuff
i was going to post myself later today but I'm having second thoughts with emo freak lurking here right now.
That sick animal will want to touch you.

stranger  danger
but really i don't want anyone commenting about my photo like emo does most of the time

what da fuc im in da car

stranger  danger
but really i don't want anyone commenting about my photo like emo does most of the time
I post positive remarks, its not my fault you are not comfortable enough with your self/loveuality to take my comments soundly.

If he is at least 18 and I find him physically attractive, probably. If either of those are lacking, then no.

what da fuc im in da car
I think you could pull off a goatee very well.

I post positive remarks, its not my fault you are not comfortable enough with your self/loveuality to take my comments soundly.
If he is at least 18 and I find him physically attractive, probably. If either of those are lacking, then no.

thanks brah i try random stuff with it erreday

i'm 13 and not gay
no wonder i wouldn't want that
anyway it's not anything against you i just don't like it

pu$$y game strong

Is that a jet ski? I love jet skiing. I just bought two in the spring, fun as hell.

Is that a jet ski? I love jet skiing. I just bought two in the spring, fun as hell.

nah thats a motorcycle

Me at the gym.
As much as I dislike seeing Emo's risqué pictures, the normals I like. I mean dat face, it's to kill for.

As much as I dislike seeing Emo's risqué pictures, the normals I like. I mean dat face, it's to kill for.
yea if youd kill for a weird sunken in face srsly

Thanky. I have genetics to thank for that. I am skinny but have bad eye sight lol.

Before I got a haircut:

Dude stop with the nudes before you kill someone's eyes

Dude stop with the nudes before you kill someone's eyes
its already too late