Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8713575 times)

Shaving your legs = forfeiting manhood
I plan on shaving mine, and I dont want my manhood in the first place

Crossdressing is cute. If Tapanator was actually a girl, I'd find that really cute too, but I'd feel bad for him.
Is it just me or is it less noticeable when girls cross dresses since a lot of girls dress kinda like that anyway

Yes, it's very noticeable when guys wear dresses.

I dont want my manhood in the first place
but
but your name is Mr MAN

Girls can cross-dress because they don't have manhood to worry about.  Most men want dignity, so they don't cross-dress.

but
but your name is Mr MAN
You don't know how much I regret that name.

Girls can cross-dress because they don't have manhood to worry about.  Most men want dignity, so they don't cross-dress.
Only reason I don't is because my parents would go insane. They got bent out of shape enough when they found out I pee sitting down, their reasoning being " girls sit down, guys are supposed to stand up".

Only reason I don't is because my parents would go insane. They got bent out of shape enough when they found out I pee sitting down, their reasoning being " girls sit down, guys are supposed to stand up".

You know, there are these special surgeries...

how the hell did they find that out?

You know, there are these special surgeries...
Do you know what it takes to be eligible for that?

how the hell did they find that out?
Long story

Long story
does someone need to report your parents to child services or something?? my parents have no idea how I use the bathroom, as far as they know I do it standing on my hands

does someone need to report your parents to child services or something?? my parents have no idea how I use the bathroom, as far as they know I do it standing on my hands
If you have to know, I sorta mentioned it. I noticed my fly had been down all day and was really embarrassed, and my dad said it was probably just since the last time I peed, and I said no, I pee sitting down.

If you have to know, I sorta mentioned it. I noticed my fly had been down all day and was really embarrassed, and my dad said it was probably just since the last time I peed, and I said no, I pee sitting down.

Oh gosh better take our kid to therapy!

why sit down it's so much easier and faster to stand up

you don't undo your zipper to use the bathroom?