Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8855491 times)

and then you realize that Goth might suffer minor brain development stints from alcohol poisoning, but vincent has already contracted a brain-eating tapeworm from having love with animals so he shouldnt really be trying to posit that his brain is better than Goth's.

and then you realize that Goth might suffer minor brain development stints from alcohol poisoning, but vincent has already contracted a brain-eating tapeworm from having love with animals so he shouldnt really be trying to posit that his brain is better than Goth's.
and then you realize that Stocking is also a fat bitch

I don't really have a problem with Vincent, but I've heard he enjoys yiff, which is really horrible.

people drink beer because its cheap and they want to get drunk. it tastes like someone pissed on some toast and then blended it; no rational human drinks it for its flavor
Thank you

and then you realize that Stocking is also a fat bitch

I don't really have a problem with Vincent, but I've heard he enjoys yiff, which is really horrible.
Congrats on dragging the drama out here guys!

I'll make you medals later.

wth do you think "yiff" is
the worst thing it is is two consenting adults having love in fursuits. which I can see being gross. but "really horrible" no

lol there are much worse things you can be into guy

Congrats on dragging the drama out here guys!

i just find it deliciously ironic that you'd criticize someone for getting drunk on new years when most would argue that animal love is substantially worse

Lets all just simmer down.

"Let he who is without fault cast the first stone yadda yadda"

i just find it deliciously ironic that you'd criticize someone for getting drunk on new years when most would argue that animal love is substantially worse
You really think i want to forget animals. And this is proving my point of you harassing people too.

Stocking, come back when you're done being an attention whoring cunt.

End of discussion with you.

You're really bad at this whole sticking to one side of the argument thing.
I wasn't sticking to one side? I never said binge drinking was good. In fact I think I said alcohol is good in small amounts. I also stated that my father was an alcoholic and  being raised around that basically made me hate alcohol. I just grew to like the taste and don't mind drinking every now and then. I'm not out here getting forgeted up every day lol. Honestly I much prefer smoking weed than drinking alcohol. It's safer and makes you feel better

All this talk about brains is making me hungry

Ooooh...He may have to settle for the bronze
(movie quote ftw some1 guess it)

so its snowed several feet in the last few days, so i'm taking advantage of all of the fresh powder :3

so its snowed several feet in the last few days, so i'm taking advantage of all of the fresh powder :3

Were you snowboarding in a park or in a resort? Also nice snowboard, is it a Burton?

Hey get out

Ecks, you loving baller you. Shred some gnar.

What does errbody think of the fennis
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 03:34:12 PM by Fennis »