Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8717315 times)

If its an inside joke maybe you should keep it inside

Present.

needs more jpg

I never thought you were black, I always thought you were white honestly. I wish I could grow an Afro like that one time to see what it's like.

Mfw

In a way, you resemble Pixel, does anyone see what I mean?

maybe around the mouth yeah

but i think thats it

And we both have blond hair

On a #realnote that shirt is doing you no favors brother I know its supposed to be gray but it looks like a dirty white shirt, trust me I been there I have this yellow shirt thats such a pale shade of yellow that it just looks like a dingy ass white shirt thats never been washed and has been to a bukakke and back

On a #realnote that shirt is doing you no favors brother I know its supposed to be gray but it looks like a dirty white shirt, trust me I been there I have this yellow shirt thats such a pale shade of yellow that it just looks like a dingy ass white shirt thats never been washed and has been to a bukakke and back
that is some very sound advice and a great anecdote from your personal experience

i miss you coltbby

that is some very sound advice and a great anecdote from your personal experience

i miss you coltbby
I have a STEAM acc idk if u heard of that b4 but -_____________-  :nes: me

It's more of a tan than anything, probably the lighting.

I made Sos black because he always makes his playertype quake in my Fortwars I asked him if I should and he said yes.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 07:06:34 PM by matthewbim11 »