Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8716440 times)

it's not really an opinion, this place is pretty much universally bad unless you have the same misogynistic, homophobic, sensible, etc. views as half of the people here
So you've been everywhere considered "the South"? And when I said opinion, I meant it's her opinion of whether or not she likes it.

i happen to live in south florida
but thats not really the south

ive spent multiple weeks in georgia with family and i liked it

visiting isn't so bad. some places are actually really pretty. but I wouldn't choose to live here and idk how anyone could want to

i plan on living in georgia for a while though

i guess it wasnt so bad because i was with family and friends

it actually might not be noticeable if you're not in school. not all places are bad either. like my little city is generally fine, but you can definitely still find some rotten people
georgia is probably the best. georgia or florida. but I wouldn't even consider texas or mississippi for a second

it actually might not be noticeable if you're not in school. not all places are bad either. like my little city is generally fine, but you can definitely still find some rotten people
georgia is probably the best. georgia or florida. but I wouldn't even consider texas or mississippi for a second
i was planning on moving to texas in a few weeks
stuff happened that has made that harder to achieve but yeah

i have family there id like to spend time with and live near but i wouldnt be going to school so its not as bad i guess

I didnt have too much of a good time with Texans when I stayed down there, because, apparently, I have a sign on me that says "stare at me like i'm a freak". Which is odd, because out of the the people I talk to online, the Texans seem to be fairly nice. Then again, people are different irl. Georgia is better, but not the greatest.

I didnt have too much of a good time with Texans when I stayed down there, because, apparently, I have a sign on me that says "stare at me like i'm a freak". Which is odd, because out of the the people I talk to online, the Texans seem to be fairly nice. Then again, people are different irl. Georgia is better, but not the greatest.

That's weird. I don't usually stare at anyone unless they're pretty, and they usually are.

Yeah honestly it's going to be an experience anywhere you go. It's different in each state and even in each city inside the state. From what I can tell the people in Charlotte are very  nice and friendly and the people at my college even more so.

I'm a lovey bastard

Swear to god dude, you look like Shoenice. Do you down entire bottles of Absolut for stuffs and giggles?

shoenice solidified his place in history when he slammed that jar of moonshine

Yeah honestly it's going to be an experience anywhere you go. It's different in each state and even in each city inside the state. From what I can tell the people in Charlotte are very  nice and friendly and the people at my college even more so.
people are generally nicer to hot chicks

i plan on living in georgia for a while though

i guess it wasnt so bad because i was with family and friends

I might be going to uni in Georgia, GeorgiaTech is one of the places I've been looking at.

so im in europalandia

Oh hey it's beachbutt.