Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8853860 times)

This seems really handicapped, and coming from me that means a lot.

This seems really handicapped, and coming from me that means a lot.
Can't we just have a general Furdle hate club mega thread to prevent the quantity of these threads?

no because iirc your hatred is forum wide
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 01:53:48 PM by Trogtor »

Can't we just have a general Furdle hate club mega thread to prevent the quantity of these threads?
No offence man but I kinda just avoid content pertaining to you. Your ego(which isn't a bad thing) just angers people.

People need something to hate I guess lol

No one cares about his ego. People care about the fact that he's a richard to everyone all the time, which has gotten him banned like how many times now? 7?

No offence man but I kinda just avoid content pertaining to you. Your ego(which isn't a bad thing) just angers people.

Once you stop paying attention to it, it's loving hilarious.

though, i have his posts blocked. I'm not talking about his richardishness towards others, btw, just his own ego

Once you stop paying attention to it, it's loving hilarious.

See?

Why can't you guys be like hodot; HE GETS IT.

No one cares about his ego. People care about the fact that he's a richard to everyone all the time, which has gotten him banned like how many times now? 7?
He can be as arrogant as he wants or think whatever he wants about himself. He just doesn't have to drill it into our heads so much that he thinks we're hopeless idiots because we aren't him. We know, Furdle. We will never be as good as you.

We know, Furdle. We will never be as good as you.
Yeah no stuff you're getting mad when you think this

you can almost say his hatred is as big as his ego