Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8707971 times)

From a quick glance it appeared as if you grew a sweet-ass gandalf beard
i wish

i usually hate taking selfies but i was feeling attractive the other day

holy stuff that hair is out of control bro

holy stuff that hair is out of control bro

yep lol. i shake it and its just like that. i dont care, it's the way i like it.

dude you should hide pencils and such in your hair at school or whatever. then if someone asks to borrow a pencil just shake your head at them and watch them fly

dude you should hide pencils and such in your hair at school or whatever. then if someone asks to borrow a pencil just shake your head at them and watch them fly

I actually did that once lol. My friend has this flattop cut (he would have had an afro but he made it cylindrical, it's funny) and he constantly has like 10 pencils in there.

im sorry hodot but i nearly choked on my soda

get a loving haircut and burn them orange shirts

I actually did that once lol. My friend has this flattop cut (he would have had an afro but he made it cylindrical, it's funny) and he constantly has like 10 pencils in there.
i'm tempted to start putting pencils into my classmate's hair when they aren't paying attention because a lot of them have flattop cuts as well. they like to stick combs (or picks as they call them) in their hair and leave them there to see if they'll get in trouble.

im sorry hodot but i nearly choked on my soda

get a loving haircut and burn them orange shirts

first of all i like my hair the way it is and second of all they're my work uniform.

first of all i like my hair the way it is and second of all they're my work uniform.
i dont want to offend you, im sorry. the hair fits your face btw though so...

the hair fits your face btw though so...

what's that supposed to mean?

what's that supposed to mean?
i mean that you have the kind of face that most people i see have when they choose that hair style. its nothing negative or anything. im just saying it fits your face. like i used to have long hair but since i cut it i think it fits my face. my brother has long hair and it fits his face a lot better than short hair does.

i mean that you have the kind of face that most people i see have when they choose that hair style. its nothing negative or anything. im just saying it fits your face. like i used to have long hair but since i cut it i think it fits my face. my brother has long hair and it fits his face a lot better than short hair does.

I think that's more of a thing like "You look like a [name]." they look like that because that's their name. My face fits my hair because i have the hair and you haven't seen me without it.

but thank you anyway.

I think that's more of a thing like "You look like a [name]." they look like that because that's their name. My face fits my hair because i have the hair and you haven't seen me without it.

but thank you anyway.
huh. i guess. idk anymore, what is hair god forget! btw you look so stoned in that first pic

huh. i guess. idk anymore, what is hair god forget! btw you look so stoned in that first pic

my friends have called me the token stoner before, even though i don't do drugs lol. I guess i just always look and sound high.

high on life i guess~