Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718323 times)

I'm seriously laughing so hard at how ghost star was rambling about "he's decided to look ugly and people will judge him" when his asshattery itself (ghoststar) makes him look like a judgmental douchebag and is ten times worse

GG dude your "plan" backfired

Damn reciful...

you should be a photographer jesus man i have yet to see a poorly taken photo of you.
:'(

:'(
what?

I'm seriously laughing so hard at how ghost star was rambling about "he's decided to look ugly and people will judge him" when his asshattery itself (ghoststar) makes him look like a judgmental douchebag and is ten times worse

GG dude your "plan" backfired
old news. Get with the times and post pics of eyebrows

i'm back and in a similar shirt

But the last one was just a black shirt

i'm back and in a similar shirt

Nice ZRAW RATZ shirt, I'm a big fan

Happy now?

I wasn't even being hostile, I was just commentating on what I saw. Like, if I saw some dude get hit by a train I'd probably say something like, "Holy loving stuff! That dude just got WRECKED by a train!"

It's not personal, I'm not happy or sad that you're on a new account. Just a new name to associate.

#I fought the park bench and the, bench won#

Leg has a nice big wound right now.

what?
No offense to Reficul, but just because someone can take an eye-catching selfie doesn't mean they should be a photographer. I mean, my selfies look worse than Ref's, yet I consider myself to be at least a fairly decent photographer. I don't know; maybe Reficul is excellent at photography, but judging that based on someone's selfies is a pretty big no-no. Thus the tear.

#I fought the park bench and the, bench won#

Leg has a nice big wound right now.
Ow.

Are you of Middle-Eastern descent?