Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 9335569 times)

This was the best I could get with the light sensitive webcam of my cousin's computer and two arms.

My head is in the neck and the eyes are water bottle caps.

This was the best I could get with the light sensitive webcam of my cousin's computer and two arms.

My head is in the neck and the eyes are water bottle caps.
You should totally figure a way to make the mouth open. That would be tehlove.

You look like an older version of Mogarf. :D

He IS an older version of Mogarf.

You should totally figure a way to make the mouth open. That would be tehlove.
I would, but my mom doesn't like me dragging in the cardboard junk from outside.

He IS an older version of Mogarf.
Name change or an alt?

Also, I dunno whether the torso should be a cardboard vest, or a cardboard box with my arms not sticking out and there are two T-Rex arms sticking out of the chest.

Also, I dunno whether the torso should be a cardboard vest, or a cardboard box with my arms not sticking out and there are two T-Rex arms sticking out of the chest.
Well if you are going to have the box, cut the holes in the front, not the sides. That way you can mimic how short the T-Rex arms really are. Unless you want to be an Allosaurus, then longer hands will work. (Wow, Allosaurus isn't in Spell check?)

It's gonna be a Ghettosarus-Rex. Maybe the holes should be on the side so I can get out of it easier. And it took alot of glue sticks to weld that head together.

Here's a really crappy drawing of how awesome I think your costume can look. I displayed the way you'd hold your hands through the front hole. Dotted lines are inside, so only your hands at the wrists should be exposed. So no probs on taking it off. Also with the feet, you can always just make a type of footprint which you can tie to your shoe. same with the tail, and hands, well I'm sure they have something at Wally as far as green gloves or whatever color it's going to be.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 12:38:41 AM by Rughugger »

http://www.freewebs.com/moviemystery/bowler.jpg
? :<

There are several conclusions I can draw from this:

1. You have a full set of both male and female genitalia
2. You have no loveual attraction to either love
3. You are not obviously male or female from appearance (although you look like a chick)
4. You posses characteristics common to both males and females.

I am confus :(

I thought so. You were one ugly girl
=(

That's the bowler...  from Mystery Men.