Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 9334689 times)

Doesn't douche mean "soap" in german?

Doesn't douche mean "soap" in german?

don't think so but 'Dusche' means shower.

I was just tagged in this photo on facebook.
My name is rob. :o

nothings going to happen

Post a picture of yourself. If we don't laugh, you can say this.
MySpace request me. Look at my profile for all I care. I usually strike a pose and turn out lovey.

MySpace request me. Look at my profile for all I care. I usually strike a pose and turn out lovey.
How about a link?

How about a link?
I'll only give it to Nick as soon as he responds in a PM.

Wow, I was even trying to look smart.
I don't even understand how, posting a definition for a word would be an attempt you make your self sound smart.
I was simply posting the definition as stated in the post after that.

fyi: it's not like douche is some amazingly complex word that's never ever been used.
No, you imply to make is seem more like a big deal when it isn't. You weren't even under attack so it's not like you had to do anything about it. That says to me that you saw an opportunity to look smart. People have Google, they can look it up themselves if they even care to know what it really means. They're grown people. If they can post a reply on the forums, they can look it up on the internet.

No, you imply to make is seem more like a big deal when it isn't. You weren't even under attack so it's not like you had to do anything about it. That says to me that you saw an opportunity to look smart. People have Google, they can look it up themselves if they even care to know what it really means. They're grown people. If they can post a reply on the forums, they can look it up on the internet.
after reading the past two pages, as meaningless as this next gesture of approval is, I concur.

omg im so srry 4 copy and pasting defenition

u shud ttly crucify me

Crucify - to put to death by crucifixion

:cookie:

-Professor Snip-

What the forget is that thing holding the card?

What the forget is that thing holding the card?
Looks like a bald woman.

Looks like a bald woman.
"what's that jumping bread loaf thing?" "looks like a troll to me".