Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8716549 times)

is it can be camwhore time

You forgot to put on your makeup Iban.

Man, he still looks 14 to me...

Man, he still looks 14 to me...
Ya.

You forgot to put on your makeup Iban.
I'm beautiful just the way I am T_T

brb masturbating

With the vibrator? I don't see why you said that. >.> So yes, I went there. Don't attention whore.

With the vibrator? I don't see why you said that. >.> So yes, I went there. Don't attention whore.

O lol I remember that.

Yeah

I was about to type something, then I realized it was going too far. This post is left to commemorate the spirit of going to be meaner than required.

I'm getting pretty tired of what a stuck-up, posing, douchebag MakingBlah is. Just sayin', I know for one Otis shares my detestable feelings.

Anywho, nice handwriting Monocle. Lookin' fancy, as always. Iban, you still look young, but you're always a bad-ass in my book. forget all you haters, most of you are awesome, and that is all I have to say.

I would like to mention, finally, that nobody had one comment for my picture ._. I got buried under Stocking and Beach's super manly handwriting.

beachbum isn't really a hipster because nothing about him is really hip (or was)

I would never have considered myself a hipster.

I'm well. Me. :o

I don't fall under any labels. My persona is completly different than what you guys know. The way I act is different.

When I'm around my friends, I'm generally very quiet. I'm always the well dressed one, and I'm always the polite one.

When I'm around my girlfriend, I'm a gentlemen, I open doors, pay for stuff, etc etc. I am a major sweetheart. I don't lie, don't cheat. Nothing.

The only qualifications of a douche bag that I could seriously have is my fashion sense.

I don't belong to any clique, I don't belong to any social label, I don't.

I used to be an athlete at my old school, but I wasn't your generic jock starfish.

I used to party all the time, but now I've settled and just kinda hang out with my close friends.

I don't know what else to say.

I've been through hell growing up, but I never allowed it to change my positive outlook. I don't bully people, so I'm not a douche. I don't do anything to negativly impact peoples lives, its just against my morals.

I love everybody, regardless of the hurt they cause me, or the names they call me.

Call me a douche, call me whatever. I'm just Monocle.
I like your handwriting.

Thank you.

I'm getting pretty tired of what a stuck-up, posing, douchebag MakingBlah is. Just sayin', I know for one Otis shares my detestable feelings.

Anywho, nice handwriting Monocle. Lookin' fancy, as always. Iban, you still look young, but you're always a bad-ass in my book. forget all you haters, most of you are awesome, and that is all I have to say.

I would like to mention, finally, that nobody had one comment for my picture ._. I got buried under Stocking and Beach's super manly handwriting.

My handwriting is far from manly. :x

See, I'm not even going to read that.

My handwriting is far from manly. :x

Well, it's better than this:

And goddamn with your spacing, I get that it's your style and all that but...damn it...