Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 9335720 times)

I'd do it for someone I love <3

You wouldn't even want them to trim? You'd be fine with like 2" long pubes?

O.o

O.o
i'll trim, but never shave bald.

O.o
They can do what they want c:

I only grow my pubes cause I don't want my balls to freeze and I doubt I'll get any action soon.

Doesn't

Ogod
I only grow my pubes cause I don't want my balls to freeze and I doubt I'll get any action soon.

Wear pants and your balls won't freeze.

I don't see the Italian part in you Mega

:/ I'm a mixture of a lot of crap I didn't keep track of. It isn't important to my everyday life. But is this asking what I mean by that?

Yeah, quit bitching. Good luck explaining to a girl when she goes down on you.

Bitches don't want to floss with your nut hair. I'd tell you to stop being lazy and take care of your personal hygiene... but yeah, kinda pointless.

Apparently everyone with a pubestache is italian.

1: It's flattering you'd suggest any girl could be so close to me, but sadly you're far, far off. No one will see that in such a context.

2: :/ I shaved it... Although it's growing back and I don't feel like shaving it again because, as ugly as it is, I look uglier without it.

I don't care about nut hair :D

First person perspective?

Ogod..

So you'd be willing to cough up hairballs for a week after sucking a richard?

*shudder*

Bad images. Bad.

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I'd do it for someone I love <3

You flirt more than you'd love anything.

O.o

You're still going on with this?

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Can we stop this conversation?

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

For forgets sakes, stop this. :panda:

Doesn't

Ogod

The hell is even going on anymore?

Mega, if you took care of yourself a girl would fall for you, and if you stopped being so damn awkward. You're not even that ugly, you're just dirty.

There are certain nights, where if I wear anything, I get way too loving hot, but if I don't, I loving freeze, and can only use pillows for covers, and the AC won't do stuff.

This is when I feel glad for maintaining my jungle.

Besides, shaving wouldn't have nay benefits for me in specific.

You flirt more than you'd love anything.
I'm just kidding when "flirting".
Mega, if you took care of yourself a girl would fall for you, and if you stopped being so damn awkward. You're not even that ugly, you're just dirty.
Wait did he tell you about it, oh god. He told me everything too, I didn't think he would actually tell that on the forums.

There are certain nights, where if I wear anything, I get way too loving hot, but if I don't, I loving freeze, and can only use pillows for covers, and the AC won't do stuff.

This is when I feel glad for maintaining my jungle.

Oh god, I hate that. When you're like under your covers all comfy, when all of a loving sudden it gets to 900 degrees and so you undress, and then it plummets to sub-zero temps.
I'm just kidding when "flirting".Wait did he tell you about it, oh god. He told me everything too, I didn't think he would actually tell that on the forums.

I've known Mega for like 4 years, him being socially awkward and dirty wasn't something he had to tell me.

I've known Mega for like 4 years, him being socially awkward and dirty wasn't something he had to tell me.
Oh, I see xD

I'm probably worse. I just try not to show it, but in real life, I have no real close friends at all, and I don't even have any on the internet, people skills are not one of my strengths.

I'm probably worse. I just try not to show it, but in real life, I have no real close friends at all, and I don't even have any on the internet, people skills are not one of my strengths.

I dunno man, I don't know how people can live without social interaction. Not seeing my friends on at least a bi-daily basis makes me all depressed and bored.

I dunno man, I don't know how people can live without social interaction. Not seeing my friends on at least a bi-daily basis makes me all depressed and bored.

I mean, I'm nice and stuff, but I just can't force myself to conform to all of their standards and express my emotions and stuff. I have many "formal" friends that I only really see at school and school functions, but not any homeboys that I can hang out with any time I want to. Its actually really sad, no one knows thw full extent of my isolation. But I just deal w/ it.

Also, I would be considered kinda Schizoid and Avoidant.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 02:50:11 AM by Dodger »