Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8907142 times)

This thread is now about if you shave your pubes or not.

I only grow my pubes cause I don't want my balls to freeze and I doubt I'll get any action soon.

Hair nor "warm" cloth actually produce heat, for your information.
It's trapping your body's natural heat from escaping; thus you feel warmer.
And heat could easily escape something as simple as pubic hair.

Mega, if you took care of yourself a girl would fall for you, and if you stopped being so damn awkward. You're not even that ugly, you're just dirty.

I... sort of have someone... Sort of, but I'd rather be alone than a false love.

I'm just kidding when "flirting".

Wait did he tell you about it, oh god. He told me everything too, I didn't think he would actually tell that on the forums.

1: Yes, but... I won't even go there.
2: :/ It's obvious, as Beachbum said.

I've known Mega for like 4 years, him being socially awkward and dirty wasn't something he had to tell me.

Just 4 years?

This thread is now about if you shave your pubes or not.

Already changed the subject to disociality.

I mean, I'm nice and stuff, but I just can't force myself to conform to all of their standards and express my emotions and stuff. I have many "formal" friends that I only really see at school and school functions, but not any homeboys that I can hang out with any time I want to. Its actually really sad, no one knows thw full extent of my isolation. But I just deal w/ it.

Also, I would be considered kinda Schizoid and Avoidant.

I don't conform to stuff, neither do my friends. That's why you need to find people who are on the same level as you. Ya dig?
I... sort of have someone... Sort of, but I'd rather be alone than a false love.

1: Yes, but... I won't even go there.
2: :/ It's obvious, as Beachbum said.

Just 4 years?

Already changed the subject to disociality.

Actually, its been like 5 or 6 now. If not more, I think I knew you back in RTB

I don't conform to stuff, neither do my friends. That's why you need to find people who are on the same level as you. Ya dig?

I know what you are saying. But I just can't find any. I'm stuck in a magnet school within a ghetto school where the only 50 smart freshman in my class and intellect range are not even close to my personality and sense of humor. All the girls are either immature or whores, the guys act like extreme friends 24/7, and a good portion of them are extreme elitists. I just can't fit in.

Actually, its been like 5 or 6 now. If not more, I think I knew you back in RTB

Well, I've been on the forums since BLM died. Blockland itself a few months longer. Either way, what else are we talking about?

The teenagers who don't go through the false love stage have a stuffload of trouble finding real love. False love and impulse dating is a healthy part of being a teen.

The teenagers who don't go through the false love stage have a stuffload of trouble finding real love. False love and impulse dating is a healthy part of being a teen.

Being that I skipped most of puberty's learning stages by my outcast status deepens the problems a bit more, yes?

Being that I skipped most of puberty's learning stages by my outcast status deepens the problems a bit more, yes?
Never to late to start

...Until you hit around 30. Then it's too late.

Well I lost my hamster ): Will you help me look for it? I have candy you can eat while we search.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 04:11:13 AM by ChappersTeddy »

I don't shave my pubes >.>

I ask a girl her preference and I go from there. One awkward conversation and it's over.

I don't shave my pubes >.>

I ask a girl her preference and I go from there. One awkward conversation and it's over.
My hunch is that no girl cares about your pubes. Or has ever.

Just a hunch

My hunch is that no girl cares about your pubes. Or has ever.

Just a hunch

most have a preference. Most prefer trimmed or shaved

I just give them my snake after engagement and then move onto being a form of mass intelligence

Haly fack.
I image people different.
So verry different.
Holy god you look like jusstin bieber ;_;