Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8714330 times)

You and Chex must be bruthas.

hey! she's just like any other member on this forum.. an attractive member...

this post is meant for joking matters only, personally, I, Feep, do not find Kitton in the least attractive
I love your VERY fine print ^.^

Everyone =/= just me.
Unless of course you're admitting you also find it attractive. ;)

Just pierced my eyebrow. Anyone want to hear the story? (it's a dramatic frustrating one.. haha)

snip
Piercings can be good and look good... except when its a GIANT bar of metal sticking out of your face. Very unflattering. Try smaller facial jewelry. This way it would like like you have hardware sticking out of your face.

Piercings can be good and look good... except when its a GIANT bar of metal sticking out of your face. Very unflattering. Try smaller facial jewelry. This way it would like like you have hardware sticking out of your face.
dear ATKitton:
 you have the ugliest body I have ever seen on a girl who chooses to expose it as much as you do. you have no room to tell me how to look and what I should do, nor do I wish to flatter an ugly slut like you. <3
your friend,
    -JD

also furthermore if you knew anything about what you were talking about (which you loving don't) you'd notice that the bar is just large enough to fit in the fistula. if it was any smaller, it wouldn't fit, you dumb cunt.

dear ATKitton:
 you have the ugliest body I have ever seen on a girl who chooses to expose it as much as you do. you have no room to tell me how to look and what I should do, nor do I wish to flatter an ugly slut like you. <3
your friend,
    -JD

also furthermore if you knew anything about what you were talking about (which you loving don't) you'd notice that the bar is just large enough to fit in the fistula. if it was any smaller, it wouldn't fit, you dumb cunt.
I believe that isn't a business letter, so you should use a comma instead of a colon. *trollface*

Its hilarious how offended JD gets whenever someone points out how dumb he looks

lol if I was offended I would've gotten rid of it. if I was offended, I'd say I was offended. I can't be offended by someone who's lesser than me, it just doesn't work that way.

dear ATKitton:
your friend,
    -JD

Dayum.

lol if I was offended I would've gotten rid of it. if I was offended, I'd say I was offended. I can't be offended by someone who's lesser than me, it just doesn't work that way.
No if you were offended you would rage about how no one knows what their talking about and how piercings show patience!!!!!

Goddamnit this thread made it so that whenever i read a post I imagine seeing the person type it.

fun fact: 90% of the time I'm on these forums, I'm in bed, naked. :cookieMonster:

"LOL U GUIS CANT INSTULT ME IM TU GOD FOR THT"