Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8717681 times)

are you really telling me that you'd rather live in Oklahoma over Canada..?

/facepalm

I already live in Canada, I'm just saying the Yukon here in Canada consists of like 5 people.

and it sucks.

nuh-UH, my hair is longer
What happened to the good old days?

Too bad it doesn't sound right, huh lol

"Justin Cyber"

Too bad it doesn't sound right, huh lol

"Justin Cyber"

You wouldn't understand, lol. Inside joke of sorts between Seiber and I.

You wouldn't understand, lol. Inside joke of sorts between Seiber and I.
No, I know I know, it's supposed to look like beiber.
Not that hard to understand lol.

meh, might as well.

meh, might as well.

Is that a pioneer setup? +1 for actually knowing your stuff.

numark, want to sell it and get some pioneers once i finish up exams

bump because bunnies

i think this is one of the baby rabbits that my mom and i found yesterday (my dog found a rabbit den and thought the babies to be squeaky toys). my cat was following it around until my dog saw it, but it managed to escape into the garden. my mom found it and picked it up, but it started screaming and my dog went after it. my mom handed it to me to get it away from my dog, but the rabbit jumped out of my hands and my dog picked it up.

we managed to get the bunny out of my dog's mouth before he could eat it and took it to a tree where my dog's leash wouldn't reach. we're pretty sure it'll be okay.

bump because bunnies
-snip-
i think this is one of the baby rabbits that my mom and i found yesterday (my dog found a rabbit den and thought the babies to be squeaky toys). my cat was following it around until my dog saw it, but it managed to escape into the garden. my mom found it and picked it up, but it started screaming and my dog went after it. my mom handed it to me to get it away from my dog, but the rabbit jumped out of my hands and my dog picked it up.

we managed to get the bunny out of my dog's mouth before he could eat it and took it to a tree where my dog's leash wouldn't reach. we're pretty sure it'll be okay.
Tits.