Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8709729 times)

the sad part is I only have about $750 in my bank account

but I only started saving about 1 1/2 years ago  :panda:

That's $960 btw
woe ur fukin poor i got like 3 mil in my account hoola holla get dolla biches

yeah well i have $5.23 in my piggybank from when i sold lemonade last week!!

LOL

dont know if you've ever seen good triceps before, but you dont have them
You can't see my triceps from the only side of my arm you've seen. forget off Bolt, you're just posting to be a richard, this isn't constructive criticism, it's douchebaggery.

And you don't even have a valid reason to hate me, Robo hates me because I made fun of his dead friend--Understandable. You hate me for the same reason Solid does; Not liking my hair/how I look. Not how I act, how I look.

Hop the forget off dude. "Big men" don't need to make fun of other people for stupid things. Obviously you know nothing about that though, as you have to pick on people with weaker physical appearances/bodies than you. Hell we've never even seen a non blurry picture of your face. if I remember correctly you had a grossly long chin. Anyways all I've seen on this thread in the last week is a bunch of people fighting, so I'm gonna stop checking it as much because it's so hostile. I will probably  still see whatever you reply to this with though.

Awww, here is me when I was little wearing hipster glasses.

Awww, here is me when I was little wearing hipster glasses.
Nice potato and rug. I used to have a rug similar to that one

Camera
That picture is from like 2000 what do you expect?

That picture is from like 2000 what do you expect?
Smugle 1 past the time cops!!!

Play that funky music whiteboy

Are you in the closet you plan on coming out of?  :cookieMonster:

You can't see my triceps from the only side of my arm you've seen. forget off Bolt, you're just posting to be a richard, this isn't constructive criticism, it's douchebaggery.

And you don't even have a valid reason to hate me, Robo hates me because I made fun of his dead friend--Understandable. You hate me for the same reason Solid does; Not liking my hair/how I look. Not how I act, how I look.

Hop the forget off dude. "Big men" don't need to make fun of other people for stupid things. Obviously you know nothing about that though, as you have to pick on people with weaker physical appearances/bodies than you. Hell we've never even seen a non blurry picture of your face. if I remember correctly you had a grossly long chin. Anyways all I've seen on this thread in the last week is a bunch of people fighting, so I'm gonna stop checking it as much because it's so hostile. I will probably  still see whatever you reply to this with though.

solid could loving crush you and he's loving big and he makes fun of you all the time

gg your logic is as broken as your future

plus im pretty sure we all hate how you act, you're an egotistical douchebag