Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8871146 times)

shy you're pretty cute actaually
nO HES NOT OMG STOP TELLING Him that hes weird looKIN AND HES JUST GONA POST MOST WEIRd pics of himself pls stop
i dont like ur opinion thank u

This has got to be the oldest thread on the forum.

nO HES NOT OMG STOP TELLING Him that hes weird looKIN AND HES JUST GONA POST MOST WEIRd pics of himself pls stop
i dont like ur opinion thank u
my feelings are hurt :c

Double post because I can. I'll post a brief update on my life to anyone slightly interested. I got a job working with CAD which is what my degree is in and I'm getting married in December! :o

Double post because I can. I'll post a brief update on my life to anyone slightly interested. I got a job working with CAD which is what my degree is in and I'm getting married in December! :o

INSERT GIF HERE
Was not expecting that lmao. You can't lose something you never had in the first place.

You can't lose something you never had in the first place.
if money is the case then yes you can

it's called debt

Congratulations Mike! Nice to hear your life's turning out well!

if money is the case then yes you can

it's called debt
Holy stuff! Since when?

Non-sarcastic edit: I've paid for my own college education and paid for my own brand new vehicle. Just because you don't have a lot of money, doesn't mean you can't manage what little you do have.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 12:49:46 PM by Panterra8905 »

Congratulations Mike! Nice to hear your life's turning out well!
Thanks Barn :D

Snapped a quick picture with my webcam, I need a hair cut... -_-