Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8893488 times)

Devildog has so much potential. He could be bear mode with 7/10 facial aesthetics pulling bitches left and right. He needs a man-over(manly make-over)
me and stocking are actually talking about that

i'm saying how jelly i am of people with slower metabolisms

Devildog has so much potential. He could be bear mode with 7/10 facial aesthetics pulling bitches left and right. He needs a man-over(manly make-over)

I've been losing weight like crazy lately. In the pat few months I've lost like 50 pounds. I've been planning on going to the gym since it's a part of my school fees regardless of if I use it or not. But your comments have convinced me. Need to go to the gym and pull mad pusillanimous individual left and right.

me and stocking are actually talking about that

i'm saying how jelly i am of people with slower metabolisms

You guys really think I'm kawaii desu?  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I've been losing weight like crazy lately. In the pat few months I've lost like 50 pounds. I've been planning on going to the gym since it's a part of my school fees regardless of if I use it or not. But your comments have convinced me. Need to go to the gym and pull mad pusillanimous individual left and right.

The girls was just a small side bonus it isn't the main objective dog. You can't lift for girls they ain't worth it you gotta lift for yourself or maybe to make straight guys turn gay for you because you're so hot no homo.

The girls was just a small side bonus it isn't the main objective dog. You can't lift for girls they ain't worth it you gotta lift for yourself or maybe to make straight guys turn gay for you because you're so hot no homo.

So you're telling me. I need to do it for me? That's some deep stuff doe. I should get so ripped I'm  turning down pusillanimous individual left and right

So you're telling me. I need to do it for me? That's some deep stuff doe. I should get so ripped I'm  turning down pusillanimous individual left and right

*tear* that's the right attitude.

you're not bad looking. Trim your beard, wear nicer clothes and don't take any pictures with pokemon stuff in the background :v

you're not bad looking. Trim your beard, wear nicer clothes and don't take any pictures with pokemon stuff in the background :v

I plan on getting a hair cut / beard trim tommorow. Will you tell me I'm kawaii desu after that?

Here's me in lookin stylin being a pusillanimous individual magnet. Before I lost weight, also balding is showing. But I had my beard trimmed for graduation.

Here's me being a richard magnet doe.

woah did mr miyagi show you how lose all that weight?

Why, you want some tips? I think you're perfect just the way you are though ;)

Laughed so hard at that.

Aww thanks :)

Aww thanks :)

Seriously doe. I'd hit that, what's your name what's your number girl.

Took this photo while on the road to Arizona.

(This is after I got my hair cut lol).

Took this photo while on the road to Arizona.

(This is after I got my hair cut lol).
what is your gender