Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8741414 times)

where have you been for the past 7 years
Doing some things.

woah, you haven't posted for more than a year.

sup.
Hi.

hi skele its colten do you remember me how are you how has life been what are you wearing

Skele is one of the only real 2kers. Hot damn

i only have 3 digits in my id im cooler :        ^        )

hi skele its colten do you remember me how are you how has life been what are you wearing
Hi Colten. Yes. Things are okay, what about you? Life's been life. Panjamas.

There are fake ones?

ive always wanted panjamas

are they comfortable skele

Hi Colten. Yes. Things are okay, what about you? Life's been life. Panjamas.
There are fake ones?
Nice to hear! Lifes been good! And sweet are panjamas like metal pajamas or?

ive always wanted panjamas

are they comfortable skele
Nice to hear! Lifes been good! And sweet are panjamas like metal pajamas or?
They have pans on them.

what do you use the pans on your panjamas for

do you cook

what do you use the pans on your panjamas for

do you cook
They make music.

You wear singing pants? Neat-o record a youtube vid with them youll go viral quicker than lindsay lohans ex's

There are fake ones?

Not sure if it's been shut down yet but on some site, there were like 800 2k keys being sold to people. Dunno what the entire appeal of "being old" is, but a lot of people have them.

Not sure if it's been shut down yet but on some site, there were like 800 2k keys being sold to people. Dunno what the entire appeal of "being old" is, but a lot of people have them.
Yee they were sold at a discounted price for a sale, but then the sale ended and they sold the remainder at full price

Yee they were sold at a discounted price for a sale, but then the sale ended and they sold the remainder at full price
I can't remember if I bought mine after the sale or not. It was after my original key was revoked, though. Perhaps I'm a fake.

When I build a house I can fit 2218 on the address plaque. I wouldn't be able to fit 150235 or some equivalent number without it looking very odd.