Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8717823 times)

aw. :'(
well they were both like 18 or so. doge i have now is 9
hes a yellow field lab mix thingy

here is he and his chicken

we call him chicken boy now because he carries the chicken around with him

SO CUTE

who wants to see a sunrise with me

east coast is best coast
unless sunsets turn out to be better
they probably are

[img]http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r668/SlayerZ99/doge_zps8e22b7ac.jpg[/i mg]

Doggies

AH KING CHARLES SPANIELS ARE THE BEST

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel actually. Not a lot of difference other than snout length and maybe build differences.

Doggies

Holy smokes, is that a miniature Australian Shepard? Adorable dogs

Holy smokes, is that a miniature Australian Shepard? Adorable dogs
He's a Sheltie

Ya, he is really small for his breed

So I move across the country tomorrow, and I can't take my pets because of my new lease...

They know..

Right in the feels.

Who are you giving them to?

everyone turned into dogs or something  :cookieMonster:

Not as gorgeous as those. I would only buy from a reputable breeder.

They're both rescues. I'm never going to a breeder again unless i want to buy a stud dog or a breeder female. Shelter animals are always the best bet in my opinion; sure you might be getting a dog that has suffered trauma and will take time to get used to you, but after they attach themselves to you, it'll be a better relationship than you've had with any other dog because they know that you saved them from being put down at the shelter.

Anyone can get a puppy for 1,500.. it takes a truly good individual to see a damaged animal and give it a home.

When I got Jeff (the husky), he was beaten for months before being found on the streets.. they found him pretty much dead in a dumpster on the north side of the city, and I rescued him a week later when he was still in stuffty condition. I wasn't sure whether or not he'd make it home, but when I took him in, within a week of him being at his new home, he wouldn't leave my side. To the point where I'd have to take him literally everywhere I went otherwise my neighbors would say that he'd sit at home and cry and jump on the door until I came home.

Right in the feels.

Who are you giving them to?

The lab is staying with my mom, and the husky is going to my brothers (he's both of our dogs, we adopted him together)

I cried a little bit inside :(

im gonna cry a little bit on the outside tomorrow morning.

I would do anything to have dogs like that, lucky guy

They're the absolute best. I've had the husky for about 4 years now, and the lab for 2.

Rescue dogs are by far the best. That husky is awesome

Butters is the same lol, he gets mad if I'm not paying constant attention to him. He's like a toddler with 4 legs and a tail

Rescue dogs are by far the best. That husky is awesome

Butters is the same lol, he gets mad if I'm not paying constant attention to him. He's like a toddler with 4 legs and a tail

he's a lady killer, haha.

wow thats an old ass pic, i look so young lmao