Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8871048 times)

How is cross-dressing morally disgusting?

It's not. Pushing somebody to act in a certain loveual way after ignoring their explicit assertion of disinterest is disgusting.

How is cross-dressing morally disgusting?

Are you serious

Are you serious
It's emo you're talking to why are you asking him if he's serious lol the guys a little forgeted up in the head.

morally disgusting
Yeah but let's face it, morals aren't a thing for everyone here. Sad but true

wtf you're 18?? Like no disrespect but I had no idea lol

I am. I just don't look it, or even act like it lol

Are you serious
I see cross dressing as being less morally obscene than trying to sleep with every man in your area code,  having someone of age drop liquor off at your house because you aren't 21 yet, and blowing up and cutting contact with someone you considered close to you because this person hung out with someone you did not favor is all morally obscene, yet you do it anyway.

Oh and being a gigantic cunt in-game and a mentally unstable little flower

So don't pull that morally obscene bullstuff, you are far from a clean slate my sweet

I see cross dressing as being less morally obscene than trying to sleep with every man in your area code,  having someone of age drop liquor off at your house because you aren't 21 yet, and blowing up and cutting contact with someone you considered close to you because this person hung out with someone you did not favor is all morally obscene, yet you do it anyway.

Oh and being a gigantic cunt in-game and a mentally unstable little flower

So don't pull that morally obscene bullstuff, you are far from a clean slate my sweet
Wow you're a piece of stuff.

Well his name is EMO and Freak.

The same way gay love is morally disgusting. They're knocking before they try it. :cookieMonster:
where have you been man?

what's he doing wrong here exactly? i don't see why everyone's bashing him

My comment had nothing to do with me having a problem with crossdressing. He said he wasn't interested in crossdressing yet people still continued to tell him he should try it/ be more open minded to it when he clearly didn't want to.

wow what a nerd

that was rude and unneeded

what's he doing wrong here exactly? i don't see why everyone's bashing him

He just insulted bubba for saying that they shouldn't be pressuring a person into something

he took it as an insult to his homoloveual nature

« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 02:04:19 PM by Badger »

where have you been man?
Here and there. I've been getting back into Blockland a lot recently.

My comment had nothing to do with me having a problem with crossdressing. He said he wasn't interested in crossdressing yet people still continued to tell him he should try it/ be more open minded to it when he clearly didn't want to.
Out of curiosity, are you saying that them pushing him to cross-dress is morally disgusting? Or, are you saying that pushing people in general to do something uncomfortable that they don't want to do is morally disgusting?

The latter. Also I was just explaining Rally's post and what I thought he meant.