Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 9312116 times)

I changed my hair recently to the second photo, lived my entire life with straight hair, needed a change.
Your entire life?!

Wow, IMO, didn't need a change but still looks great

Your entire life?!

Wow, IMO, didn't need a change but still looks great

Well i'd change it for like certain reasons, but it would always go back to straightness.

I think you look better when it's straight

Well i'd change it for like certain reasons, but it would always go back to straightness.
Mine does that! I absolutely hate it. For prom I got it professionally curled and the hairdresser said it would stay curled until I washed it ... It was straight by the time I got home. :(

Does anyone else get this, you straighten your hair in the morning, 2 minutes down the road it starts to curl up at the tips of your hair? because it is really annoys me!

Does anyone else get this, you straighten your hair in the morning, 2 minutes down the road it starts to curl up at the tips of your hair? because it is really annoys me!

Yes, all the time.

I just rinse, wash, rinse again, and let it dry the way it is.

My hair is so thin, it's able to get itself into a part by just twisting my head to the right hard enough. Of course, it results in excruciating pain.

mine is too straight it sucks, i had to get the ends razor cut just so my hair wouldn't be completely straight

Just found this thread now, anyways this is me.

I have no idea what is with this "take the dumb fish test thing, something to do with Imageshack advertising.

fake, stolen, seen it before

Aw I'm getting a Failed to Connect with Jess's pics :(

If they load later I'll comment on them

Mine does that! I absolutely hate it. For prom I got it professionally curled and the hairdresser said it would stay curled until I washed it ... It was straight by the time I got home. :(
You and Jess are so lucky.  My hair is always curly. It takes like 45 minutes just to straighten it, and it will still curl up again after about 20 minutes. :( 

I don't. :D

fake, stolen, seen it before
I think a certain ugly person is jealous.