Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 9335263 times)

That's not even funny, it's just creepy and a bit sad because that's all you ever post.
better to have lips like that than your pitiful excuse for lips  :cookieMonster:

Hair update: bleaching revealed that there is still pink in my hair???? I don't even know what to do anymore
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 03:21:57 PM by neonfallout »

I don't even know what to do anymore
Clearly the only option here is to shave the whole thing off and wait for it to grow back.

Clearly the only option here is to shave the whole thing off and wait for it to grow back.
Ok you joke but I've already had to do that once bro

But I got to do cool things like have a pompadour so

Hair update: bleaching revealed that their is still pink in my hair???? I don't even know what to do anymore

red is the hardest color to get out
harder than black

when i had my whole mohawk green for saint patricks it faded into a pink
can you even scientifically explain that
i feel like red dye just defies every law

Ok you joke but I've already had to do that once bro
God damn, the moment I saw those photos I had an immediate reaction and punched my second monitor. Confirmed kill.

You're a very pretty lady but god-loving-dammit you're a splitting image of the heartless dragon called my "ex".

o my god u look like me in this photo hahahaha
don confirmed for neon

God damn, the moment I saw those photos I had an immediate reaction and punched my second monitor. Confirmed kill.

You're a very pretty lady but god-loving-dammit you're a splitting image of the heartless dragon called my "ex".
considering your reaction "heartless dragon" seems to be an understatement 

what did she do

This troublesome twat must have been a big fan of the hospital staff, because she was always going there with her varied and failed Self Delete attempts (read: cries for attention, because I can guarantee she's not that loving depressed). You'd think someone in that kind of state would be more open to therapy and medication, but apparently she had her own plans for ruling the world and was instead intent on taking everybody else the forget out.

What do I mean? Why, she was a big fan of breaking into Primary Schools, breaking windows and stealing food. She also had no concept that the bus is a shared space, favouring yelling at the top of her lungs with her drunk buddies. Hell, I think I caught her stealing stuff one time.

Serious talk, what pissed me off most was how she was forcing me to ditch my friends, and when I told her to piss off, she got extremely angry and wouldn't talk to me for a few days. Like, she was getting angry at me because I liked my friends and I wasn't about to get rid of them for some slut.

My favourite bit of the relationship was when she cheated on me once, did the whole apology spiel that I was stupid enough to buy, and down the road she said that I need to stop going to college so I could have love with her every day, and when I told her to "forget off" she took that as a literal instruction and broke up with me. She then went ahead and screwed up two more relationships and got kicked out of her home and the place she was renting.

Oh, fun fact. She also had a lesbian girlfriend while we were dating and never once told me about it. And the night before the breakup she tried hitting on one of my best friends.

-insane-
Why did it take you so long to break up with her?

There were plenty of signs to break up with her, and the fact she cheated on you and you didn't break up is even more said.

But I got to do cool things like have a pompadour so

totally should do this again