Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8719336 times)

I thought one was a guy when I first saw the picture tbh
understandable. when you're getting head girls usually put their hair up so it's not in the way.

being liked and respected here is like hopping on the short bus & everyone is happy to see you, it's a nice feeling but means nothing.
BLF is the short bus and here you are getting on.

As you guys can probably already tell I'm a legitimate sniper in the US army

When I suck richard, I'll be sure to post pics here

When I suck richard, I'll be sure to post pics here
ill give you 30 to let me be in the picture too if you know what i mean ;)

BLF is the short bus and here you are getting on.
im aware.

As you guys can probably already tell I'm a legitimate sniper in the US army
why is your beard thick af but your mustache isnt? do you trim it or what

you own a call of duty shirt

It's time for Volume III of Kickflow Doesn't Know How To Shut The forget Up. Too bad eGags aren't a thing because this kid needs a muzzle to prevent him from committing any more self-harm.

being liked and respected here is like hopping on the short bus & everyone is happy to see you, it's a nice feeling but means nothing.
Well, that's just fantastic. Rather than try and garner a bit of bloody support to show that you're not a crackpot, you instead choose to go and insult everybody.

I'll have you know that there's quite a lot of fantastic, smart individuals here on these forums, but the reason you keep thinking that they're "dumb" is because the only appropriate way to respond to your dumb posts is to post equally dumb responses. You might want to try giving a bit of maturity a go, since I hear it's all the rage to actually live what you preach.

How much did you pay the prostitutes to keep the smile going for the camera?
This is called a joke, mate. I know there's a level of IQ required to understand that and you've yet to actually reach it, but I think everybody else got the fact I was making a funny, not asking a serious question about your love-life.

Then again, you're the one who decided your balls were bigger than the mountains and made the fatal error of posting the image in the first place, following it up by having a go at my love life, so it looks like you're all in favour of justifying yourself as the dominant alpha male. Since you singled out that quote from my post, it makes me think that you maybe really did pay off a bunch of prostitutes and you're now getting all defensive because someone is close to cracking the mystery that you're really just as lonely and pathetic as the rest of us...

Seems like you care more about this than i do though. Can't be assed to reply to the entire thing. It's just a picture & it's funny seeing you flip your stuff over it.
Is everybody ready for their favourite Blockland Forums response image? Here we go!

I realise that you're extremely slow on the up-take of new information, but try and follow a long carefully now; just because I'm calling you out for being a certified cunt, doesn't mean I'm angry. It just means you're an idiot. Hell, I was cracking a smile and even laughing while replying to your posts. It's too loving easy to prove you're a twat. This whole debate is a bit like when a professional assassin gets called to hit a frail old man on the edge of death; the old man is probably going to do more harm to himself than the assassin.

Usually, if I see something I don't like I report it & ignore it.
I don't feel the need to tattle to Daddy when the mean old love machine decides to flaunt his ability to woo the opposite love into placing their head between his ugly legs when I could just call you out myself. Seems to be going well.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 02:39:21 PM by McJob »

This is why you wear protection kick.

ill give you 30 to let me be in the picture too if you know what i mean ;)

Sure, babe. :^)