Author Topic: Dungoen 1: The normal Hook  (Read 1441 times)

Please help me, i've been running around that darn dungoen for 3 hours total now and i just can't find the dam hook, is it even still there? or is it somewhere else? (i'm talking about the dungoen in the woods)

i've been using the light spell alot aswell and is there any potion to refill mana quicker?

Thanks for your help.

You might be in the Tunnels, which is an empty maze that serves no purpose whatsoever. Look for a big tree-trunk entranceway (a la the NES Legend of Zelda) with a green aura nearby.

oooooh, thanks, i found the tree but i keep dying so i'm going to get some cash and buy potions and maybe a better wearpon that a crap sword before i bother attempting to get the hook

Type 'V, S, B' to whip out your trusty finger and try blasting those orcs with the Ball spell rather than using a sword close-up. Ball works wonders in the dungeon.

Type 'V, S, B' to whip out your trusty finger and try blasting those orcs with the Ball spell rather than using a sword close-up. Ball works wonders in the dungeon.

This made me laugh a little :P

yeah i used that it was MUCH easier and better than using my "crap" sword, i didn't even get hit once :)